Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE SVN(subversion) installation on SLES 11 Post 302775677 by rupeshkp728 on Tuesday 5th of March 2013 08:44:32 AM
Old 03-05-2013
hey I had gone through that link earlier and it was of no help.
anyway thanks for the reply.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

subversion installation problem

Hi all- I'm stuck on a problem here, trying to compile subversion 1.0.5 on a sunfire 2000. I grabbed the binaries, added the packages, and figured I was to go. When I ran the configure script, I got the following error message: checking for gcc... no checking for cc... cc checking for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ECBROWN
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

SVN subversion performance issue.

Hello to everyone, I am having svn performace issue. Whenever i am doing svn checkout it's slower on one machine than other Xen machine. I will try to explain what is goin on here. I have 3 machine and all three running linux (Centos 5) Machine A is running Svn server. Machine B... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: email-lalit
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with Subversion SVN

Hi, I am trtying to install SVN server with Apache. I have already configured apache with SVN modulesh and the same can be seen in the modules directory. -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34740 Jul 3 13:43 mod_authz_svn.so -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 385133 Jul 3 13:43 mod_dav_svn.so now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

integrating svn (subversion) with vi editor

hi, I have installed subversion in my debian system.and is working properly with authentication. my repository has only one workspace. and many authenticated users edit files in this. my question is simple. can we integrate svn with vi ,so that if anyone edits the file and make any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
1 Replies

5. SuSE

SLES 9 vs SLES 11 hard drive cache read timings are diffrent

Can anyone give me a little clue on why the hard drive cache read timings on sles 9 is better then sles 11? The same hardware was used in both test. I even deleted the ata_generic module from initrd. The speed difference is 10MB vs 5 MB Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3junior
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SVN Subversion Mac Questions

Hello all, I am the owner of a company that just lost it's programmer. Because I am not a programmer, I am trying to see if I can get some assistance setting up the following: Hey - couple questions On the SERVER SVN is kept. Is is maintained under the user USERSERVER The problem is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoyoyo777
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SVN installation problem.

Hi, I am a perl user. I cannot check in files in my server. I have been provided with a svn_bin/svn file. I have put that file in my home directory. I need to extract the file using some command but am not successfull in getting the command. the command should be run so that i ll be able... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: irudayaraj
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SVN installation in UNIX

Hi all, I need ur help in installing SVN for unix. I am desperately need some helps on how to install SVN in unix. I have downloaded subversion-1.7.4.tar.gz . I have unzipped it and when i tried to ./configure it. I am unable to do so getting the error like "-bash: /.configure: No such... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dpak10
5 Replies

9. SuSE

Failure of Vmware Server 2 installation on SLES 11 SP2

Issue: I am trying to install Vmware Server 2(VMware-server-2.0.2-203138.x86_64) installation on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64) SP2 and it fails with error: None of the pre-built vmmon modules for VMware Server is suitable for your running kernel. Do you want this program to try... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies
Padre::Plugin::SVN(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Padre::Plugin::SVN(3pm)

NAME
Padre::Plugin::SVN - Simple SVN interface for Padre SYNOPSIS
Requires SVN client tools to be installed. cpan install Padre::Plugin::SVN Acces it via Plugin/SVN REQUIREMENTS
The plugin requires that the SVN client tools be installed and setup, this includes any cached authentication. For most of the unices this is a matter of using the package manager to install the svn client tools. For windows try: http://subversion.tigris.org/getting.html#windows. Configuring the SVN client for cached authentication. Because this module uses the installed SVN client, actions that require authentication from the server will fail and leave Padre looking as though it has hung. The way to address this is to run the svn client from the command line when asked for the login and password details, enter as required. Once done you should now have your authentication details cached. More details can be found here: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.serverconfig.netmodel.html#svn.serverconfig.netmodel.credcache AUTHOR
Gabor Szabo, "<szabgab at gmail.com>" Additional work: Peter Lavender, "<peter.lavender at gmail.com>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to <http://padre.perlide.org/> COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010 The Padre development team as listed in Padre.pm. all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-01 Padre::Plugin::SVN(3pm)