Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting ERP - MES Interface - several function Post 302774627 by Noobie1995 on Saturday 2nd of March 2013 03:36:55 PM
Old 03-02-2013
Thanks all,

the comments have been very helpful and I can see clearly the problem.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

BR,

Noobie1995

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks, I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Details about and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command 'rm -f -r "0yfOYy-0008Nq-2j-32233-K"' failed with return code 1 and error mes

I would like to know what means this error and how to fix it Command 'rm -f -r "0yfOYy-0008Nq-2j-32233-K"' failed with return code 1 and error message Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxbee
3 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation problem with Posix Mes Q

Hi #include "training.h" #include <mqueue.h> // for posix mqs int main(int argc,char *argv) { int opt,flag; mqd_t msq; // msg q type flag=O_RDWR|O_CREAT; while((opt =getopt(argc,argv,"e")) != -1) { switch(opt) { case 'e': ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

5. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

8. War Stories

Project - ERP-MES Interface

Hi all, that's my personal "war story" and probably a beginning of a never ending love story. It is roughly 8 weeks ago, I've got a training for a new ERP system. In front of the training my boss mentioned it based on a unix. Great, I have been always interested in but I don't know why I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noobie1995
2 Replies
SHUNIT2(1)																SHUNIT2(1)

NAME
shunit2 - A unit test framework for shell scripts SYNOPSIS
shunit2 unitfile DESCRIPTION
shUnit2 is a xUnit unit test framework for Bourne based shell scripts, and it is designed to work in a similar manner to JUnit, PyUnit, etc.. If you have ever had the desire to write a unit test for a shell script, shUnit2 can do the job. You can either run shunit2 directly from the commandline and specify the unit file or directly source the shunit2 executable. If you directly execute shunit2 and don't specify a unitfile shunit2 assumes a empty testfile and will return without an error message. EXAMPLE
Simple script to test if 1 equals 1 #! /bin/sh testEquality() { assertEquals 1 1 } # load shunit2 . shunit2 Execute shUnit2 unit tests directly from the commandline shunit2 /path/to/unit/file OPTIONS
shunit2 does not support any commandline options at all. You can either source shunit2 to execute your unit tests or directly run shunit2 as a commandline script. SEE ALSO
For more information see http://code.google.com/p/shunit2/ or have a look at the installed documentation in /usr/share/doc/shunit2/ AUTHOR
shunit2 was written by Kate Ward <kate.ward@forestent.com>. This manpage was written by Ulrich Dangel <mru@spamt.net>. 2.1.6 03/25/2012 SHUNIT2(1)