Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Failure of Vmware Server 2 installation on SLES 11 SP2 Post 302774487 by fpmurphy on Saturday 2nd of March 2013 07:01:35 AM
Old 03-02-2013
Ignore the message. Build the kernel modules and see what happens.
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Installation of Solaris 10 on X86 Platform on the same Disk having XP SP2

Plz help me in installing solaris 10 11/06 on XP sp2 system having only one hard disk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skargarika
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Installation of Solaris 10 11/06 on X86 Platform with Xp SP2 as dual boot

Please help to install Solaris 10 11/06 on X86 platform with XP Sp2 as dual boot . Iam not unable to complete the installation as it shows that NO DISK AVAILABLE even i have assigned the unpartioned space of 30 GB PLz help me as my life was tired to do Installation before i retire from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skargarika
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where are the repositories located in SUSE SLES 10 SP2

Hi, In SUSE SLES 10 SP2 where are the software repositories located? In CENTOS they are in /etc/yum.repositories or something like that. What does SLES use? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

4. SuSE

SLES 10 SP2 possible kernel problem, / slowly filling up

Hello Guys I first though about posting this to emergency but cause I fixed my issue with an reboot its not as important, more is important to me what caused this situation Some facts: OS: SLES 10 x64 SP2 (Virtualized Vmware ESX 3.5) / vmware tools status OK Soft: Oracle10g LVM... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kl1ngac1k
1 Replies

5. SuSE

SLES 9 vs SLES 11 hard drive cache read timings are diffrent

Can anyone give me a little clue on why the hard drive cache read timings on sles 9 is better then sles 11? The same hardware was used in both test. I even deleted the ata_generic module from initrd. The speed difference is 10MB vs 5 MB Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3junior
1 Replies

6. SCO

Failure while installing SCO UNIXWare7.1.4 on vmware workstation9, virtualbox

Sir I am trying to install UnixWare7.1.4 on vmware workstation9, virtualbox and I am getting the following error FATAL BOOT ERROR: decompression failed For installing SCO Unixware7.1.4 I have created virtual harddisk of size 18GB, 1024 RAM, 64bit video memory, chosen unixware7.1.4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshforu3
1 Replies

7. SuSE

SVN(subversion) installation on SLES 11

I had installed svn on SLES 11 using comands: zypper addrepo http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:tools:scm:svn/SLE_11/devel:tools:scm:svn.repo zypper refresh zypper install subversion But when I run svn it gives me error as: linux-uw85:~/Desktop # svn help svn: error while... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
4 Replies

8. SuSE

Newbi: High availbilty extenstion for SLES 11 on VMware

Hi Guys , Can some one help me out with the basic requirements and steps required to setting up High availabilty extension in SLES11 sp2 on vmware .:) Iam struggling with the basic installation of SLES and finally completed it after a long trilas and it will be helpful if some one do help me... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiek.kaleem
0 Replies

9. High Performance Computing

Job Schedular for Suse Enterprise SLES 11 SP2

We have a server with 160 hyper-threaded cpu's threads and 2Tb of RAM. I need to implement command line job queue and parallel thread usage for multiple user environment kindly suggest necessary tools to be installed. I have understanding that sun grid engine like applications are available for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavvsk
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Remote print from SLES (SAP) to AIX 7.1 04 sp2 virtual printer queue gets down

Hello Administrators. I have a bit difficult problem. I have local virtual printer that has backend defined in /etc/qconf to script which in turns sends the spool to the real device. whenever I print locally (from sap) the print works as it should. The printer queue after the print is done... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deneth
6 Replies
dpkg-checkbuilddeps(1)						    dpkg suite						    dpkg-checkbuilddeps(1)

NAME
dpkg-checkbuilddeps - check build dependencies and conflicts SYNOPSIS
dpkg-checkbuilddeps [option...] [control-file] DESCRIPTION
This program checks the installed packages in the system against the build dependencies and build conflicts listed in the control file. If any are not met, it displays them and exits with a nonzero return code. By default, debian/control is read, but an alternate control filename may be specified on the command line. OPTIONS
--admindir=dir Change the location of the dpkg database (since dpkg 1.14.0). The default location is /var/lib/dpkg. -A Ignore Build-Depends-Arch and Build-Conflicts-Arch lines (since dpkg 1.16.4). Use when only arch-indep packages will be built, or combine with -B when only a source package is to be built. -B Ignore Build-Depends-Indep and Build-Conflicts-Indep lines. Use when only arch-dep packages will be built, or combine with -A when only a source package is to be built. -I Ignore built-in build depends and conflicts (since dpkg 1.18.2). These are implicit dependencies that are usually required on a specific distribution, the so called Build-Essential package set. -d build-depends-string -c build-conflicts-string Use the given build dependencies/conflicts instead of those contained in the debian/control file (since dpkg 1.14.17). -a arch Check build dependencies/conflicts assuming that the package described in the control file is to be built for the given host architecture instead of the architecture of the current system (since dpkg 1.16.2). -P profile[,...] Check build dependencies/conflicts assuming that the package described in the control file is to be built for the given build profile(s) (since dpkg 1.17.2). The argument is a comma-separated list of profile names. -?, --help Show the usage message and exit. --version Show the version and exit. ENVIRONMENT
DEB_BUILD_PROFILES If set, it will be used as the active build profile(s) for the package being built. It is a space separated list of profile names. Overridden by the -P option. 1.19.0.5 2018-04-16 dpkg-checkbuilddeps(1)