Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Failure of Vmware Server 2 installation on SLES 11 SP2 Post 302774379 by fpmurphy on Friday 1st of March 2013 05:06:38 PM
Old 03-01-2013
Have you tried building with the default gcc compiler?
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Installation of Solaris 10 on X86 Platform on the same Disk having XP SP2

Plz help me in installing solaris 10 11/06 on XP sp2 system having only one hard disk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skargarika
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Installation of Solaris 10 11/06 on X86 Platform with Xp SP2 as dual boot

Please help to install Solaris 10 11/06 on X86 platform with XP Sp2 as dual boot . Iam not unable to complete the installation as it shows that NO DISK AVAILABLE even i have assigned the unpartioned space of 30 GB PLz help me as my life was tired to do Installation before i retire from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skargarika
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where are the repositories located in SUSE SLES 10 SP2

Hi, In SUSE SLES 10 SP2 where are the software repositories located? In CENTOS they are in /etc/yum.repositories or something like that. What does SLES use? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

4. SuSE

SLES 10 SP2 possible kernel problem, / slowly filling up

Hello Guys I first though about posting this to emergency but cause I fixed my issue with an reboot its not as important, more is important to me what caused this situation Some facts: OS: SLES 10 x64 SP2 (Virtualized Vmware ESX 3.5) / vmware tools status OK Soft: Oracle10g LVM... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kl1ngac1k
1 Replies

5. SuSE

SLES 9 vs SLES 11 hard drive cache read timings are diffrent

Can anyone give me a little clue on why the hard drive cache read timings on sles 9 is better then sles 11? The same hardware was used in both test. I even deleted the ata_generic module from initrd. The speed difference is 10MB vs 5 MB Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3junior
1 Replies

6. SCO

Failure while installing SCO UNIXWare7.1.4 on vmware workstation9, virtualbox

Sir I am trying to install UnixWare7.1.4 on vmware workstation9, virtualbox and I am getting the following error FATAL BOOT ERROR: decompression failed For installing SCO Unixware7.1.4 I have created virtual harddisk of size 18GB, 1024 RAM, 64bit video memory, chosen unixware7.1.4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshforu3
1 Replies

7. SuSE

SVN(subversion) installation on SLES 11

I had installed svn on SLES 11 using comands: zypper addrepo http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:tools:scm:svn/SLE_11/devel:tools:scm:svn.repo zypper refresh zypper install subversion But when I run svn it gives me error as: linux-uw85:~/Desktop # svn help svn: error while... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
4 Replies

8. SuSE

Newbi: High availbilty extenstion for SLES 11 on VMware

Hi Guys , Can some one help me out with the basic requirements and steps required to setting up High availabilty extension in SLES11 sp2 on vmware .:) Iam struggling with the basic installation of SLES and finally completed it after a long trilas and it will be helpful if some one do help me... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiek.kaleem
0 Replies

9. High Performance Computing

Job Schedular for Suse Enterprise SLES 11 SP2

We have a server with 160 hyper-threaded cpu's threads and 2Tb of RAM. I need to implement command line job queue and parallel thread usage for multiple user environment kindly suggest necessary tools to be installed. I have understanding that sun grid engine like applications are available for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavvsk
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Remote print from SLES (SAP) to AIX 7.1 04 sp2 virtual printer queue gets down

Hello Administrators. I have a bit difficult problem. I have local virtual printer that has backend defined in /etc/qconf to script which in turns sends the spool to the real device. whenever I print locally (from sap) the print works as it should. The printer queue after the print is done... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deneth
6 Replies
atscc(1)						      General Commands Manual							  atscc(1)

NAME
atscc - ATS compiler frontend SYNOPSIS
atscc [options] files... DESCRIPTION
atscc is a frontend to the atsopt Anairiats compiler for the ATS language. OPTIONS
atscc has a command-line option syntax in the style of gcc and accepts all the same options, many of them being passed directly to the gcc backend. Here are summarized the non-gcc options. -cc, --compile Only compile the given ATS source files into C files. -D_ATS_GCATS Enable the garbage collector in the generated executable. -IATS <path> Add a path to search for ATS files when doing static and dynamic loads. -tc, --typecheck Typecheck the given ATS source files, but go no further. --version Show ATS/Anairiats version and gcc version. EXAMPLES
atscc -o test -O3 test.dats Compile test.dats to an executable named test. Tell gcc to use the third level of optimization. atscc -tc test.dats Typecheck test.dats only. atscc -o test.o -c test.dats Compile test.dats to an object file named test.o. SEE ALSO
atsopt(1), atslex(1), These programs are documented fully by The ATS/Anairiats user's manual available via the web at http://www.ats-lang.org/ AUTHOR
atscc was written by Hongwei Xi. This manual page was written by Matthew Danish <mrd@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). February 22, 2010 atscc(1)