Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell_scripts_xml_file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell_scripts_xml_file Post 302773471 by p.j.satyaveni on Thursday 28th of February 2013 03:09:44 AM
Old 02-28-2013
Shell_scripts_xml_file

Hi develope one shell in that i use sql query.
i want to display that query output in .xmlfile
after running the script output file is generated but it doesnt diplays data and throws an error.following is the output of the .xml file
Code:
XMLELEMENT("ALL",XMLAGG(XMLELEMENT("DATABASE_OBJECTS",XMLFOREST(OWNER,OBJECT_TYP
<All><DATABASE_OBJECTS><OWNER>APPS</OWNER><OBJECT_TYPE>FUNCTION</OBJECT_TYPE><
OB

if i use otherathan .xml file (like csv etc) i got the result, but for only .xml file i didnt got the data.
and the query inside script is
Code:
select 
xmlelement("All", 
xmlagg(
XMLELEMENT ("DATABASE_OBJECTS",
XMLFOREST (owner,
object_type,
object_name,
object_user_name,
physical_name
))
)
).getClobVal()
FROM xxhex_custom_objects;

this query is working fine but in shell script only it is not generated any output.
Please help me to solve this issue.

Last edited by Franklin52; 02-28-2013 at 05:39 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags for data and code samples

ucxt(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   ucxt(1)

NAME
ucxt - Ultima 7/8 usecode disassembler. SYNOPSIS
ucxt [OPTIONS] -a prints all the functions ucxt [OPTIONS] <hex_function_number> disassembles a single function to stdout DESCRIPTION
Games supported by Exult (Ultima 7, for example) consist in large part of usecode. Exult basically implements a virtual machine the machine language of which is usecode. The ucxt command allows you to disassemble usecode. OPTIONS
Misc Flags (any/all of these): -nc don't look for exult's .xml config file -v turns on verbose output mode -ofile output to the specified file -ifile load the usecode file specified by the filename -ro output the raw opcodes in addition to the -f format -ac output automatically generated comments -uc output automatically generated 'useless' comments -b only do 'basic' optimisations -dbg output debugging information if present in usecode -ext32 convert function to ext32 format if not already Game Specifier Flags (only one of these): -bg select the black gate usecode file -si select the serpent isle usecode file -u8 select the ultima 8/pagan usecode file (experimental) Output Format Flags (only one of these): -fl output using brief "list" format -fa output using "assembler" format (default) -fs output using "exult script" format -fz output using "exult script" format -ftt output using the translation table xml format -ff outputs all flags referenced in the usecode file sorted both by "flags within a function" and "functions using flag" SEE ALSO
exult(6) August 2006 ucxt(1)