Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mksysb for vio servers
Operating Systems AIX Mksysb for vio servers Post 302772674 by bakunin on Tuesday 26th of February 2013 11:48:12 AM
Old 02-26-2013
What have you done so far? It is difficult to explain where you went wrong without knowing what you did.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Restoring mksysb to vio lpar?

I have a standard template I deploy for each of my AIX servers. It's in a mksysb format which I pulled via the nim server after I originally set it up. I'm trying to restore this mksysb over the wire to a remote system. The remote system is an lpar running under vio (no HMC attached). The disk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottsl
1 Replies

2. AIX

is it ok to run AIX mksysb script on vio servers?

Hi to all now we running mksysb to nim on aix servers. we are planning to take mksysb from vio servers. can we use the same script for vio servers. thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: honeym210
10 Replies

3. AIX

Backup of VIO

I have a script running remotely using viosvrcmd command on hmc to back up the VIO servers. these are the steps involved 1. Mount the NFS directory on to the VIO server 2. run backupios command 3. un mount the directory I am stuck up in the 3rd step. I am not able to unmount the nfs... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
6 Replies

4. AIX

vio server and vio client

Hi, I want to know wheather partition size for installation of vio client can be specified on vio server example If I am installing vio server on blade with 2*300gb hard disk,after that I want to create 2 vio client (AIX Operating system) wheather I can specify hard disk size while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

5. AIX

vio related

In a dual vio, how will u know one lpar is in which vio? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shobhan.murthy
1 Replies

6. AIX

sddpcm on vio

I have same lun (hdisk3) assigned to 2 vios server (dual vio server) and this is mapped to the client lpar. I have sddpcm on the VIO. On the VIOA, the attributes for fscsi1 and fscsi3 are set to fast_fail and dyntrk is set to yes Now, if I do a lqueryvg -Atp on the hdisk3, I get a "DISK... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk8570
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

vio in linux

I am working in AIX. In a P series machine both aix and linux os can install.. specific command is there for aix to list out the vio servers details mapped in a frame(ie. lssrc "IBM.ManagementServer", like that..) is there any command is der to list out vio servers details in linux or how to find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muralikrish
1 Replies

8. AIX

vio server ethernet to vio client ethernet(concepts confusing)

Hi In the vio server when I do # lsattr -El hdisk*, I get a PVID. The same PVID is also seen when I put the lspv command on the vio client partition. This way Im able to confirm the lun using the PVID. Similarly how does the vio client partition gets the virtual ethernet scsi client adapter... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

9. AIX

Problems with VIO O/S 2.2.3

I hope someone has experienced this problem before and can help. I have a P730 (8231-E2D) which is fitted with 8 IBM SAS disks on 2 separate SISSAS controllers. The disk type is ST9146853SS (Seagate SAS 146Gb). The problem occurs when I try to install the VIO server software at 2.2.3. It... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
3 Replies

10. AIX

Reboot VIO - OK?

We've got two datacenters and in every datacenter 2 VIOs. The VIO manages the I/O of the LPARs. So: Is it possible to reboot the VIO without shuting down an LPAR:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DiViN3
4 Replies
PianoBooster(6) 														   PianoBooster(6)

NAME
pianobooster - learn the piano just by playing a game DESCRIPTION
Piano Booster is piano teaching software that can provide piano lessons for beginners as well as for advanced players. It can be used for teaching music theory and is useful for piano practice and learning piano technique. SYNOPSIS
pianobooster [flags] [midifile] OPTIONS
-d Increase the debug level -q Quick start -h, --help Display a help message -v Display the version number and exit USAGE
Piano Booster is a fun way of playing along with a musical accompaniment and at the same time learning the basics of reading musical nota- tion. The difference between playing along to a CD or a standard midi file is that Piano Booster listens and follows what you are playing on a midi piano keyboard. The program has been designed to allow you to play along on a midi piano keyboard with the scrolling notes shown on the screen. The notes you press on the keyboard appear as coloured lines on the musical stave, the colour of which depends whether you have pressed the right or wrong note. A different musical instrument sound is used for your playing depending whether you are playing the right or wrong notes. This feature also allows Piano Booster to be used with printed sheet music so you can hear if you are playing the right notes while at the same time keeping your eyes on the printed score. The music accompaniment will automatically wait for you to find and play the correct notes in the piece. Timing markers show whether you are playing ahead or behind of the beat. They appear as white crosses that are drawn over the note. FEATURES
- Piano Booster follows you when playing along to a musical accompaniment. If you stop, then so does the music. - Play a single hand and Piano Booster will play the other hand, as well as the rest of instruments, in time with you. - Change the speed of playback to match your playing ability. - Transpose +/- 12 semitones without stopping the play back. - Change the Key Signature of the piece. - Plays any standard midi or kar file. - Play along to any instrument in the midi file. - Adjust the volume of the current part or the volume your piano part. - See how accurate you're playing. - Change the start bar to start playing from any bar in the music. The repeat bars allows you to practice just a few difficult bars contin- uously. - Timing markers are white crosses that are drawn over each note and show if you are playing ahead or behind the beat. - A different instrument sound is used for the right and wrong notes that you play. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://pianobooster.sourceforge.net/ AUTHOR
The game has been written by Louis J. Barman <louisjb@users.sourceforge.net>. This manual page was written by Miriam Ruiz <lit- tle_miry@yahoo.es> for the Debian project. PianoBooster(6)