Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 apache 64 bit libldap.so problem Post 302771724 by DGPickett on Thursday 21st of February 2013 10:31:20 AM
Old 02-21-2013
Yes, it seems like you need a 64 bit openssl lib in the -L and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64: bio_set_callback(3): BIO callback functions - Linux man page

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting Last-Modified Bit in Apache

Hi, I have a co-worker that uses javascript code to generate the last-modified date on a file. The problem is our server does not properly send this date so javascript can display it. I know that it is better to use server-side scripting to generate this but she has already put it on multiple... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robbieg
1 Replies

2. Solaris

32 / 64 bit OS in Solaris

Dear All, This is Viswanadhan, new to Sun Solaris domain. In Sun Solaris ( SPARC ) has 32 bit and 64 bit OS. While insallation of OS there no specific option for 32 / 64 bit OS .On which basis OS installs for 32 / 64 bit OS ? Regards, Viswanadhan. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: viswanadhan
1 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris 10 apache 2.2.4 64 bit build error

I am trying to build 64 bit apache 2.2.4 on a Sun server. I have built many applications so far. This is my configure line CC='gcc -m64 -mcpu=v9 -O3' ./configure --disable-ipv6 --enable-info --enable-status --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --disable-negotiation --disable-userdir ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 and 64 bit apache/openssl/gcc

I installed Solaris 10 on a v440. I installed v3.4.6 gcc from Sun Freeware. I was considering installing 64 bit Apache/Openssl and wondered if people encountered any problems with it. What config parameters did you have to compile openssl and apache? Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 64-bit to 32-bit

I had previous implemented the following in my menu.lst to be able to get to 32-bit operations. # title Solaris 10 32-bit root (hd0,0,a) kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot kernel/unix module /platform/i86pc/boot_archive </code> Now, it is not working as I get the following error : ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenr
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Porting C++ 32-bit code on 64-bit Solaris

Hi, I am trying to convert 32-bit code to 64-bit. I have defined function int main() { int* l; size_t len1; fun(len1); return 0; } void fun(int* ptr) { cout<<"\nsizeof(ptr)"<<sizeof(ptr); } However while compiling getting error as : Error: Formal argument ptr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit_27
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris os 32 bit or 64 bit

:confused: how to find out wether my os is 32 bit or 64 bit. I am using Solaris 5.6. also i want to know the difference between 32 bit and 64bit os. any help will be much appreciated as i am in urgent need of this information (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
6 Replies

8. Solaris

problem compiling apache on solaris

Hi I'm trying to install apache 2.2.14 on Solaris with Openssl. I'm using following configure options: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-ssl --enable-module=so --enable-proxy=shared --enable-proxy-http=shared --enable-proxy-ajp=shared --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aelfric
3 Replies

9. Solaris

./curl -V showing fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

Hi Guys, I am facing this Error bash-2.03$ ./curl -V ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed bash-2.03$ while executing ./curl -V in /opt/sfw/bin directory. I am using Sun Solaris 10. which package upgrage can give me this missing... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
9 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)