Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 apache 64 bit libldap.so problem Post 302771641 by teotao on Thursday 21st of February 2013 06:40:30 AM
Old 02-21-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGPickett
Well, that lib's dir in not in either $LD_LIBRARY_PATH* variable, so it must be in the make as -L libdir, and it seems to be the 32 bit dir. There may be a 64 bit dir nearby that should be what is linked, and those dirs should probably be in the $LD_LIBRARY_PATH* variables.
Hi DGPickett, thanks very much for your help. I've added the dirs to the $LD_LIBRARY_PATH :

Code:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/sfw/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib/64:/usr/sfw/lib/64:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/local/ssl/lib

and when I run

Code:
./configure --prefix=/apps/apache${APACHEVER} --with-mpm=event --with-ldap --enable-mods-shared="all ssl proxy ldap authnz_ldap" --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-ssl --
enable-proxy --enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-ftp --enable-proxy-http --enable-proxy-ajp --enable-rewrite --with-ldap-lib=/usr/lib/64 --with-ldap-include=/usr/local/
include --with-included-apr --with-pcre=/usr/local/bin/pcre-config

everything seems ok. However, the result of make now gives these errors:

Code:
/apps/pkg/src/httpd-2.4.3/srclib/apr/libtool --silent --mode=link gcc -m64 -std=gnu99 -I/usr/include/libxml2  -m64   -L/usr/lib/64  -L/usr/sfw/lib/amd64 -o ab  ab.lo       
/apps/pkg/src/httpd-2.4.3/srclib/apr-util/libaprutil-1.la -lexpat /apps/pkg/src/httpd-2.4.3/srclib/apr/libapr-1.la -luuid -lsendfile -lrt -lsocket -lnsl -lpthread -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto -luuid -lsendfile -lrt -lsocket -lnsl -lpthread -lm
Undefined                       first referenced
 symbol                             in file
BIO_set_callback                    ab.o
BIO_set_callback_arg                ab.o
BIO_get_callback_arg                ab.o
SSL_CTX_set_info_callback           ab.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/ab
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [ab] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/apps/pkg/src/httpd-2.4.3/support'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/apps/pkg/src/httpd-2.4.3/support'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

From a bit of research it seems that this time it has to do with openssl. Again, not sure what to do next. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting Last-Modified Bit in Apache

Hi, I have a co-worker that uses javascript code to generate the last-modified date on a file. The problem is our server does not properly send this date so javascript can display it. I know that it is better to use server-side scripting to generate this but she has already put it on multiple... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robbieg
1 Replies

2. Solaris

32 / 64 bit OS in Solaris

Dear All, This is Viswanadhan, new to Sun Solaris domain. In Sun Solaris ( SPARC ) has 32 bit and 64 bit OS. While insallation of OS there no specific option for 32 / 64 bit OS .On which basis OS installs for 32 / 64 bit OS ? Regards, Viswanadhan. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: viswanadhan
1 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris 10 apache 2.2.4 64 bit build error

I am trying to build 64 bit apache 2.2.4 on a Sun server. I have built many applications so far. This is my configure line CC='gcc -m64 -mcpu=v9 -O3' ./configure --disable-ipv6 --enable-info --enable-status --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --disable-negotiation --disable-userdir ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 and 64 bit apache/openssl/gcc

I installed Solaris 10 on a v440. I installed v3.4.6 gcc from Sun Freeware. I was considering installing 64 bit Apache/Openssl and wondered if people encountered any problems with it. What config parameters did you have to compile openssl and apache? Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 64-bit to 32-bit

I had previous implemented the following in my menu.lst to be able to get to 32-bit operations. # title Solaris 10 32-bit root (hd0,0,a) kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot kernel/unix module /platform/i86pc/boot_archive </code> Now, it is not working as I get the following error : ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenr
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Porting C++ 32-bit code on 64-bit Solaris

Hi, I am trying to convert 32-bit code to 64-bit. I have defined function int main() { int* l; size_t len1; fun(len1); return 0; } void fun(int* ptr) { cout<<"\nsizeof(ptr)"<<sizeof(ptr); } However while compiling getting error as : Error: Formal argument ptr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit_27
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris os 32 bit or 64 bit

:confused: how to find out wether my os is 32 bit or 64 bit. I am using Solaris 5.6. also i want to know the difference between 32 bit and 64bit os. any help will be much appreciated as i am in urgent need of this information (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
6 Replies

8. Solaris

problem compiling apache on solaris

Hi I'm trying to install apache 2.2.14 on Solaris with Openssl. I'm using following configure options: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-ssl --enable-module=so --enable-proxy=shared --enable-proxy-http=shared --enable-proxy-ajp=shared --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aelfric
3 Replies

9. Solaris

./curl -V showing fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

Hi Guys, I am facing this Error bash-2.03$ ./curl -V ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed bash-2.03$ while executing ./curl -V in /opt/sfw/bin directory. I am using Sun Solaris 10. which package upgrage can give me this missing... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
9 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)