Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solve a query please
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Solve a query please Post 302771569 by ravisingh on Thursday 21st of February 2013 03:13:22 AM
Old 02-21-2013
Solve a query please

Please solve the below:

Use a pipeline and command substitution to set the length of a line in emp.lst to a variable.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to solve this

I have to write an script for.. CUST: 123 trans: some contents CUST: 1234 trans: some contents Now wat i have to do is this: CUST:123 akash trans: some contents CUST:1234 akash1 trans: I have been able to add... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akashag22
3 Replies

2. Programming

does any one know how to solve?

Hello experts, Here is my code.I can create the database.But I also want it to see standard output.Please see the blocked code.If i use them they show me weired symbols. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> struct date { int month; int day; int year; }; struct empRec{... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlhazan
14 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can somebody solve this

I have to find the files older than 200 days from a path and copy them to some other directory with the current date stamp attached to it. i have written like follows: #!/bin/ksh DSTAMP=$(date +"%y%m%d%H%M") rm $CA_OUT_PATH/ftp_logs/temp touch $CA_OUT_PATH/ftp_logs/temp chmod 777... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenusola
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

help me to solve it thank you

i thought about to use the commands : wc and sort and mybe more .. i need to write a bash script that recive a list of varuables kaka pele ronaldo beckham zidane messi rivaldo gerrard platini i need the program to print the longest word of the list. word in the output appears on a separate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yairpg
1 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

please help me to solve it

i thought about to use the commands : wc and sort cut and mybe more .. i need to write a bash script that recive a list of varuables kaka pele ronaldo beckham zidane messi rivaldo gerrard platini i need the program to print the longest word of the list. word in the output appears on a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yairpg
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to solve query

Hi I have data in the below format in two columns in excel which i will copy to notepad. test as rec1, string test as rec2, byteint test as rec3, string update date as test, datetime name as tes2 string I need to add trim function on all the string columns and keep the remaining... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pisikar
10 Replies
GLGETPROGRAMPIPELINE(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLGETPROGRAMPIPELINE(3G)

NAME
glGetProgramPipeline - retrieve properties of a program pipeline object C SPECIFICATION
void glGetProgramPipelineiv(GLuint pipeline, GLenum pname, GLint *params); PARAMETERS
pipeline Specifies the name of a program pipeline object whose parameter retrieve. pname Specifies the name of the parameter to retrieve. params Specifies the address of a variable into which will be written the value or values of pname for pipeline. DESCRIPTION
glGetProgramPipelineiv retrieves the value of a property of the program pipeline object pipeline. pname specifies the name of the parameter whose value to retrieve. The value of the parameter is written to the variable whose address is given by params. If pname is GL_ACTIVE_PROGRAM, the name of the active program object of the program pipeline object is returned in params. If pname is GL_VERTEX_SHADER, the name of the current program object for the vertex shader type of the program pipeline object is returned in params. If pname is GL_TESS_CONTROL_SHADER, the name of the current program object for the tessellation control shader type of the program pipeline object is returned in params. If pname is GL_TESS_EVALUATION_SHADER, the name of the current program object for the tessellation evaluation shader type of the program pipeline object is returned in params. If pname is GL_GEOMETRY_SHADER, the name of the current program object for the geometry shader type of the program pipeline object is returned in params. If pname is GL_FRAGMENT_SHADER, the name of the current program object for the fragment shader type of the program pipeline object is returned in params. If pname is GL_INFO_LOG_LENGTH, the length of the info log, including the null terminator, is returned in params. If there is no info log, zero is returned. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if pipeline is not zero or a name previously returned from a call to glGenProgramPipelines() or if such a name has been deleted by a call to glDeleteProgramPipelines(). GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not one of the accepted values. SEE ALSO
glGetProgramPipelines(), glBindProgramPipeline(), glDeleteProgramPipelines() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLGETPROGRAMPIPELINE(3G)