Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris NetIQ AppManager and Solaris 10 Post 302771326 by DustinT on Wednesday 20th of February 2013 09:36:35 AM
Old 02-20-2013
Thanks for your help. This information will get me going in the right direction.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris ssh client hangs when connecting to another Solaris machine

Got a strange problem. I have 4 Solaris servers all configured the same, Solaris 10 x86 update 10. When I try to ssh from one Solaris 10 server to another server ssh hangs. I have an identical server and when I try this everything works fine. The weird thing is if I am root on the server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccj4467
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to add Solaris text console to Solaris grub2 menu?

Hi, I am new to sloaris and just instlled the solaris 11.2, i know little more about linux, i open the /boot/grub/grub.cfg in solaris and there is many other entries forl solaris 11.2 one of them is for 'Oracle Solaris 11.2 text console' but at boot grub2 only show the first default entry that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamsat
1 Replies
fe_dec_setround(3M)													       fe_dec_setround(3M)

NAME
fe_dec_setround() - set decimal floating-point rounding direction mode SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The function establishes the decimal rounding direction represented by its argument round. The round argument must equal one of the macros (defined in and If the argument does not match a decimal rounding direction macro, the decimal rounding direction is not changed. The default decimal rounding direction mode is round to nearest with half-way cases away from zero These math functions are supported for HP-UX 11i Version 3 September 2008 Update and forward. USAGE
To use this function, compile with the option. Make sure your program defines and then includes Specify on the compiler command line or place the call to this function under the effect of an affirmative pragma: If the pragma is placed outside of any top-level declarations in a file, the pragma will apply until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the file is reached. If the pragma is placed at the beginning of a block (compound statement), the pragma will apply until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the block is reached. Link in the math library by specifying or on the linking command line. For more information, see the at the following site: RETURN VALUE
The function returns a zero value if and only if the argument is equal to a decimal rounding direction macro. SEE ALSO
fe_dec_getround(3M), fenv(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
This function conforms to ISO/IEC TR 24732, "Extension for the programming language C to support decimal floating-point arithmetic". fe_dec_setround(3M)