Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cluster configuration file
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Cluster configuration file Post 302771316 by in2nix4life on Wednesday 20th of February 2013 09:04:22 AM
Old 02-20-2013
Good explanation of the cluster.conf file here:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

SUN Cluster Vs Veritas Cluster

Dear All, Can anyone explain about Pros and Cons of SUN and Veritas Cluster ? Any comparison chart is highly appreciated. Regards, RAA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAA
4 Replies

3. Solaris

SC3.2 issue - cluster transport configuration not right - resulting fail

I am trying to set up a two host cluster. trouble is with the cluster transport configuration. i'm using e1000g2 and g3 for the cluster transport. global0 and global1 are my two nodes, and I am running the scinstall from global1. i think i should be expecting, is this: The following... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustin
19 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun cluster and Veritas cluster question.

Yesterday my customer told me to expect a vcs upgrade to happen in the future. He also plans to stop using HDS and move to EMC. Am thinking how to migrate to sun cluster setup instead. My plan as follows leave the existing vcs intact as a fallback plan. Then install and build suncluster on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
5 Replies

5. AIX

HACMP 5.4.1 Two-Node-Cluster-Configuration-Assistant fails

This post just as a follow-up for thread https://www.unix.com/aix/115548-hacmp-5-4-aix-5300-10-not-working.html: there was a bug in the clcomdES that would cause the Two-Node-Cluster-Configuration-Assistant to fail even with a correct TCP/IP adapter setup. That affected HACMP 5.4.1 in combinatin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shockneck
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Cluster interconnect, adapter configuration

Hello I have problem with scinstall. I found information that i should`t configure public network before using scinstall. Each node configuration: 4 node, 3 network adapter on each node. 1 for public adapter and 2 for cluster interconnect. Two switches. After scinstall first node is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: time0ut
1 Replies

7. Solaris

In cluster configuration ora* VGs are not controlled by VCS

Need some one to explain "In cluster configuration ora* VGs are not controlled by VCS". Actually, I am not aware of this. Thanks, Rama (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun Cluster configuration issue

I am using VMware Workstation-7 on Windows-XP host . I am trying to configure Solaris 10-X86 guest os based 2 nodes Sun Cluster . I have added one extra Virtual Lan adapter on my VMware with another subnet (that I would like to put for SUN Cluster private communication). I have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjee
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun cluster 4.0 - zone cluster failover doubt

Hello experts - I am planning to install a Sun cluster 4.0 zone cluster fail-over. few basic doubts. (1) Where should i install the cluster s/w binaries ?. ( global zone or the container zone where i am planning to install the zone fail-over) (2) Or should i perform the installation on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NVA
0 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Configuration of Linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server

Hi Experts, I have question regarding linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server. When I try to install 'luci' or 'ricci' in one of our linux servers it is giving me below error:- yum install luci Loaded plugins: katello, product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager Updating... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
0 Replies
cmhaltcl(1m)															      cmhaltcl(1m)

NAME
cmhaltcl - halt a high availability cluster SYNOPSIS
cmhaltcl [-f] [-v] DESCRIPTION
cmhaltcl causes all nodes in a configured cluster to stop their cluster daemons, optionally halting all packages or applications in the process. To stop a cluster, a user must either be superuser(UID=0), or have an access policy of FULL_ADMIN allowed in the cluster configuration file. See access policy in cmquerycl(1). This command will halt all the daemons on all currently running systems. If the user only wants to shutdown a subset of daemons, the cmhaltnode command should be used instead. Options cmhaltcl supports the following options: -f Force the cluster to shutdown even if packages or group members are currently running. This will cause the packages and group members to be halted. If a package halt fails, the cluster halt will also fail. -v Verbose output will be displayed. RETURN VALUE
cmhaltcl returns the following value: 0 Successful completion. 1 Command failed. EXAMPLES
Halt the cluster daemons: cmhaltcl AUTHOR
cmhaltcl was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
cmquerycl(1m), cmhaltnode(1m), cmruncl(1m), cmrunnode(1m), cmviewcl(1m). Requires Optional Serviceguard Software cmhaltcl(1m)