Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ZIPX library?
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat ZIPX library? Post 302770050 by Corona688 on Thursday 14th of February 2013 10:02:42 AM
Old 02-14-2013
It depends on what software the businesses have available. I know I've had problems with GNU tar and large files on Windows systems.

7zip sounds like a good option to me, know for a fact it works well in UNIX and windows.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C library

Does anybody know are there free C library that implements most features of C++ standard library? e.g. I've used Berkeley in-memory db as maps (hash) but this isn't sufficient (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitori
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change a Makefile from building static library to shared library?

Hi: I have a library that it only offers Makefile for building static library. It built libxxx.a file. How do I in any way build a shared library? (either changin the Makefile or direct script or command to build shared library) Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cpthk
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help on extracting file with zipx extension

Please guide me in extracting a file with .zipx extension (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan_xunil
3 Replies

4. Linux

Could static library include static library?

I have some static library(libxxx.a libyyy.a). And I want to generate my library(libzzz.a), libzzz.a will use libxxx.a and libyyy.a I wan't my application only use libzzz.a, (means libzzz.a had include libxxx.a, libyyy.a), how can I do that? Thank you. example: I have zzz.c. I do ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freemagic
4 Replies

5. Linux

./configure problem for libsf library due to apparently missing libdb library.

Hello, ./configure script fails to configure libsf. Please check the following last few lines of configure script error. checking for db1/db.h... no checking for db.h... yes checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no configure: error: No libdb? No libsf. But find command shows the following; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
4 Replies

6. AIX

Add shared members from library to same library in a different directory

I'm trying to install libiconv to AIX 7.1 from an rpm off of the perzl site. The rpm appears to install but I get this error message. add shr4.o shared members from /usr/lib/libiconv.a to /opt/freeware/lib/libiconv.a add shr.o shared members from /usr/lib/libiconv.a to ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kneemoe
5 Replies

7. Programming

C++ linking library to a library

Hi All, My application main engine will use a shared library where we do many operation. We are trying to implement the linear algebra operation on the shared library for that I need to link my shared library to the lapack library in /usr/lib. Below is my make file. Can you please let me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies
WinCommand(1x)						   AfterStep X11 window manager 					    WinCommand(1x)

NAME
WinCommand - AfterStep module for choosing and manipulating windows based on patterns CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
DESCRIPTION
WinCommand is a command line tool which allows you to select windows based on their name and to then manipulate them in various ways. Actions currently supported are: "center", "center jump", "iconify", "jump", "kill", "move", "resize" and "sendtodesk". DEFAULTS
The default pattern is "", meaning all windows will be selected. All other default-values depend on the action you would like WinCommand to take. If more than one action is specified, default-values are set depending on the last action specified. ACTIONS
center Place matching windows into the center of the screen. center jump: Places first window that matches into the center of the screen and jumps to it. iconify: Iconifies matching windows. jump: Jumps to the first window which matches. kill: Kills all matching windows. move: Moves all matching windows to x/y. x and y are specified using the -x and -y flags. resize: Resize all matching windows. The two parameters width and height are specified using the -width and -height flags. send_to_desk: Send all matching windows to desk specified with the -new_desk flag. OPTIONS
-all Operate on all windows which match the given pattern. This is set by default unless the action is either "jump" or "center jump". -alldesks Windows on all desks will be taken into account. This is set by default if action is either "jump" or "center jump". -desk Windows on the whole desk will be taken into account. -x/-y These are required when issuing the move-command. -width/-height These are required whenever you want to resize windows. Examples WinCommand -pattern term iconify This command will iconify all terminals. Since the specified pattern is a regular expression, something like this also works: WinCommand -pattern "(term)|(moz)" iconify This will iconify all terminals and mozilla-browser windows. WinCommand -pattern xmm jump will jump to your xmms. In this situation, it's far more advisable to use GWCommand though. It is probably not a good idea to delete windows while windows are being arranged. 3rd Berkeley Distribution AfterStep v.2.2.11 WinCommand(1x)