Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX shell scripting
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting UNIX shell scripting Post 302769974 by RudiC on Thursday 14th of February 2013 04:39:59 AM
Old 02-14-2013
man wc ?
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting.

please give the difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haroonec
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix shell scripting

Hi, we are writing this fields dynamically retrieved from database and writing into the file. $bmpRec = $bmpRec.'|'.$cust_id; # sp4 $bmpRec = $bmpRec.'|'.$serv_id; # sp5 $bmpRec = $bmpRec.'|'.$site_id; # sp6 $bmpRec = $bmpRec.'|'.$loc_id; # sp7 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maruthi Kunnuru
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Shell Scripting

Hi All, Greetings!! I am trying to write a script that will get me the syslog.log file output of last week... That is ...my cron will run on Monday and will get me the syslog output of previous week , last monday-last sunday. I tried using date formatting and tail..but did not succeed.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: premamadhuri
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need your Help on Unix Shell Scripting.........

Hi Friends, 1. Bash Shell Scrpt to take backup at evening 2. I need a bash shell script for killing all processes. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayraj
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Shell Scripting

I 'm new to unix shell scripting can some one guide me to any e-book or link from where i can learn unix shell scripting .. i want to learn create interactive scripts for my day to day solaris work. Any help would be appreciated (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting( Calling from Unix to PLSQL)

Hello Experts, I have the following questions to be discussed here at this esteemed discussion forum. I have two Excel sheets which contain Unix Commands llike creating directory the structure/ftp/Copy/Zip etc to basically create an environment. I need help in understanding some of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: faizsaadq
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting

I'm sorry if this doesn't go here, but I'm in depserate need of help with my last unix homework. Anyways, I'm taking summer classes, and one of them is UNIX. I've understood everything thus far, but I'm having a killer time with how my instructor has worded the problems for shell scripting. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dw15
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX shell scripting

I am new to Unix.. Can someone please help me to understand the concept of Login shell and non login shell ? what exactly the difference between them :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lokita jain
1 Replies

9. Programming

unix Shell scripting

Hi All, need help to complete the automation but stuck at a perticular situation below is the code <code> fixed_function_name { code.... code.... variable_map= { a="/a" b="/b" c="/c" so on... } (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX Shell Scripting

Describe in short the word completion feature of the tcsh Completion works anywhere in the command line, not at just the end, for both commands and filenames. Type part of a word and hit the Tab key, and the shell replaces the incomplete word with the complete one in the input buffer. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Elena Lauren
1 Replies
RABBITMQ-ENV.CONF(5)						  RabbitMQ Server					      RABBITMQ-ENV.CONF(5)

NAME
rabbitmq-env.conf - default settings for RabbitMQ AMQP server DESCRIPTION
/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf contains variable settings that override the defaults built in to the RabbitMQ startup scripts. The file is interpreted by the system shell, and so should consist of a sequence of shell environment variable definitions. Normal shell syntax is permitted (since the file is sourced using the shell "." operator), including line comments starting with "#". In order of preference, the startup scripts get their values from the environment, from /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf and finally from the built-in default values. For example, for the RABBITMQ_NODENAME setting, RABBITMQ_NODENAME from the environment is checked first. If it is absent or equal to the empty string, then NODENAME from /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf is checked. If it is also absent or set equal to the empty string then the default value from the startup script is used. The variable names in /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf are always equal to the environment variable names, with the RABBITMQ_ prefix removed: RABBITMQ_NODE_PORT from the environment becomes NODE_PORT in the /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf file, etc. # I am a complete /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf file. # Comment lines start with a hash character. # This is a /bin/sh script file - use ordinary envt var syntax NODENAME=hare SEE ALSO
rabbitmq-server(1) rabbitmqctl(1) EXAMPLES
# I am a complete /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf file. # Comment lines start with a hash character. # This is a /bin/sh script file - use ordinary envt var syntax NODENAME=hare This is an example of a complete /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf file that overrides the default Erlang node name from "rabbit" to "hare". AUTHOR
The RabbitMQ Team <info@rabbitmq.com> RabbitMQ Server 06/22/2012 RABBITMQ-ENV.CONF(5)