Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to pick only the files which are generated in one hour? Post 302769210 by DGPickett on Monday 11th of February 2013 02:18:01 PM
Old 02-11-2013
Touch two files with the right times and "find ... -type f -newer low_time ! -newer high_time"?
This User Gave Thanks to DGPickett For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to list all the files which are not generated today

How to list all the files which are not generated today, and move all the above files to backup dir. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redlotus72
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ftp all the generated files

Hi All, I'm working on a ftp shell script in which I'm tranfering files from one sever to another using ftp. Some program generates files at undefined time & throughout the day. I have to transfer the files time to time.. i.e. once the file is generated, it should be transfered at the very... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: im_new
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Type v for generated files

Hi All, I was checking some of the files and I got the following entries:- =============== v, 664, serv, serv, version.txt, exe L, 775, serv, serv, start.sh, eventserv ================ Could someone please tell me what does the type"v" and "L" represent to. I have not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubhranshu
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to pick out files which are not of zero bytes

I need a scriptto print only those files from a list of files starting with STMT* which are not of zero bytes ...i.e they have some size if these are the files 631 -rw-r--r-- 1 assrisa assrisa 39099 Aug 19 07:16 STMT_05_D1090819_T071320 -rw-r--r-- 1 assrisa assrisa 0 Aug 19... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: viv1
2 Replies

5. Solaris

core files not getting generated

Hi, We have an application ASPA . The application related processes are running in /ASPA/bin directory . now whenever a process terminates abruptly , a core file should be generated (correct me if i am wrong) in the /ASPA/bin directory . But i am not able to see any such files . The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting list of files generated last 10 seconds

I was trying to figure out in Korn shell but this may apply elsewhere how to generate a list of files from a directory created in the last 10 seconds or less. I have used the find command in the past with -mtime which is measured in days to get a list of files older than say 7 days for example. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lee_murray
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files generated by a particular user

Hi I have the following files generated by different users on a directory -rw-rw-r-- 1 NAME1 database03 809 Nov 17 10:41 PCAS_CARD_TRANS_OFF.1111171041.lg -rw-rw-r-- 1 richard ccsdba 10968411 Nov 17 10:43 load_123_RX0_0.1111171016.lg -rw-rw-r-- 1 DEV db03 10713 Nov 17... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby1015
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files generated today

I would like to find the Files which are generated today in the current directory: I use the commad ls -lrt * | egrep " `date "+%b"` * `date "+%d"` to acheive this. Is there any better way to acquire the same. Multiple answers will be great. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kusathy
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to tail real time file Generated every hour?

Hi Guys, I am developing a script to monitor log file Generated every hour. When creating a new file scripts not working. My Code . I want to monitor GatewayTransaction.yyyymmdd-hh.log while true; do newdate=$(date '+%Y%m%d') ; nowdate=$(date '+%Y%m%d-%H.log'); tail -f... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick the last one hour lines from log matching this pattern.

Hello please help me on this, pick the last one hour lines from the log, which have the prefix time format like this. log message log message i tried to do grep, but that failed. my code grep '(date +)' log_file_path This checking only the current time stamp. How to get the log... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: santosh2626
16 Replies
ttk::frame(3tk) 						 Tk Themed Widget						   ttk::frame(3tk)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::frame - Simple container widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::frame pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
A ttk::frame widget is a container, used to group other widgets together. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -cursor -takefocus -style See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS Command-Line Name:-borderwidth Database Name: borderWidth Database Class: BorderWidth The desired width of the widget border. Defaults to 0. Command-Line Name:-relief Database Name: relief Database Class: Relief One of the standard Tk border styles: flat, groove, raised, ridge, solid, or sunken. Defaults to flat. Command-Line Name:-padding Database Name: padding Database Class: Padding Additional padding to include inside the border. Command-Line Name:-width Database Name: width Database Class: Width If specified, the widget's requested width in pixels. Command-Line Name:-height Database Name: height Database Class: Height If specified, the widget's requested height in pixels. WIDGET COMMAND
Supports the standard widget commands configure, cget, identify, instate, and state; see ttk::widget(3tk). NOTES
Note that if the pack, grid, or other geometry managers are used to manage the children of the frame, by the GM's requested size will nor- mally take precedence over the frame widget's -width and -height options. pack propagate and grid propagate can be used to change this. SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(3tk), ttk::labelframe(3tk), frame(3tk) KEYWORDS
widget, frame, container Tk 8.5 ttk::frame(3tk)