Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Date Range in UNIX
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Date Range in UNIX Post 302769114 by phunk on Monday 11th of February 2013 08:55:30 AM
Old 02-11-2013
while (( nextdate <= enddate ))?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cp only files in certain date range

hi all, I'm trying to do a cp only on files I created on a given day or within a certain date range. What's the best way to do this? Cheers, KL (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ee7klt
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

automated ftp script from unix -date range of files

Hi , I need some help to finish my ftp script and i need to find the last one weeks of fles updated in the sepecific directory and see those end with Z and ftp them to my backup server. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Ravi :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: koduri0475
1 Replies

3. Programming

Hi , I need some help to finish my ftp script and i need to find the last one weeks of fles updated in the sepecific directory and see those end with Z and ftp them to my backup server. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Ravi :) (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get date range between 2 date input

Hi Experts, I have files name report_20090416 report_20090417 report_20090418 report_20090420 report_20090421 I have 2 input from user From Date: 20090417 To Date: 20090420 and I need to grep only those line in between. Output should be report_20090417 report_20090418... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanit
3 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

date range

I have a number of instances wher I need to run reports for the previous month and need to include the last months date range in the sql. I want to create a string which consists of the first and last dates of last month separated with an ' and ' ie for this month (Feb) I want it to say '01/01/10... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Niven
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date Range Problem

Hi All, I have a log file which has first few characters of every line as a timestamp. 2010-06-01 04:56:02,802 DEBUG {Thread-27} Some text message 2010-06-01 04:56:02,802 DEBUG {Thread-27} Some text message 2010-06-01 04:56:02,802 DEBUG {Thread-27} Some text message 2010-06-01... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin14341
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date listing in a date range

Solaris 10 ksh88 Sorry for re-hashing some of this, but I can't find a proper solution in the forums. Starting with /a/archive containing (on and on date formatted directories) 20060313 20080518 20100725 20121015 20060314 20080519 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moesplace
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find the count of files by last created date based on the given date range

My unix version is IBM AIX Version 6.1 I tried google my requirement and found the below answer, find . -newermt “2012-06-15 08:13" ! -newermt “2012-06-15 18:20" But newer command is not working in AIX version 6.1 unix I have given my requirement below: Input: atr files: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yuvaa27
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date range

Dear all, how can I select in the file below only the files created between Aug 14 2014 and Feb 03 2015? EZA2284I -rw-r--r-- 1 30 8 356954 Aug 15 2014 file1 EZA2284I -rw-rw-r-- 1 30 8 251396 Feb 05 12:53 file2 EZA2284I -rw-rw-r-- 1 30 8 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: simomuc
3 Replies
Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml - Wrapper aroud the PAML program baseml SYNOPSIS
use Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml; use Bio::AlignIO; my $alignio = Bio::AlignIO->new(-format => 'phylip', -file => 't/data/gf-s85.phylip'); my $aln = $alignio->next_aln; my $bml = Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml->new(); $bml->alignment($aln); my ($rc,$parser) = $bml->run(); while( my $result = $parser->next_result ) { my @otus = $result->get_seqs(); my $MLmatrix = $result->get_MLmatrix(); # 0 and 1 correspond to the 1st and 2nd entry in the @otus array } DESCRIPTION
This is a wrapper around the baseml program of PAML (Phylogenetic Analysis by Maximum Likelihood) package of Ziheng Yang. See http://abacus.gene.ucl.ac.uk/software/paml.html for more information. This module will generate a proper baseml.ctl file and will run the program in a separate temporary directory to avoid creating temp files all over the place and will cleanup after itself.. The values you can feed to the configuration file are documented here. 'noisy' => [ 0..3,9], 'verbose' => [ 0,1,2], # 0:concise, 1:detailed, 2:too much 'runmode' => [0..5], # for runmode # 0: use the provided tree structure(s) in treefile # 1,2: mean heuristic search by star-decomposition alg # 2: starts from star tree while 1 reads a multifurcating # tree from treefile and ties to estimate the best # bifurcating tree # 3: stepwise addition # 4: NNI perturbation with the starting tree # Tree search DOES NOT WORK WELL so estimate a tree # using other programs first 'model' => '0', # for model # 0: JC69 (uncorrected) # 1: K80 (transitions/transversion weighted differently) # 2: F81 # 3: F84 # 4: HKY85 # 5: T92 (Tamura 92) # 6: TN93 (Tajima-Nei) correct for multiple substitutions # 7: REV (aka GTR) # 8: UNREST # 9: REVu #10: UNRESTu # See Yang 1994 JME 39:105-111 # model 8 special case of the REV model # model 9 is special case of unrestricted model # can also supply special rate parameters # so for example (from pamlDOC.pdf # $model = '8 [2 (CT) (AG)]'; # TN93 # $model = '8 [2 (TA AT TG CA CG) (AG)]'; # TN93 # $model = '9 [1 (TC CT AG GA)]; # K80 # $model = '9 [0]'; # JC69 # $model = '9 [11 (TA) (TG) (CT) (CA) (CG) (AT) (AC) (AG) (GT) (GC) (GA)], 'outfile' => 'mlb', 'fix_kappa'=> [0,1], # 0:estimate kappa, 1:fix kappa 'kappa' => '2.5', # initial or fixed kappa 'fix_alpha'=> [1,0], # 0: estimate gamma shape param # 1: fix it at alpha 'alpha' => '0', # initial of fixed alpha # 0: infinity (constant rate) 'Malpha' => [0,1], # different alphas for genes 'fix_rho'=> [1,0], # 0: estimate gamma shape param # 1: fix it at alpha 'rho' => '0', # initial of fixed alpha # 0: infinity (constant rate) 'ncatG' => '5', # number of categories in the dD,AdG, or nparkK models of rates 'nparK' => [0..4], # rate-class models # 1:rk 2:rk&fK # 3:rK&MK(1/K) 4:rK&MK 'nhomo' => [0..4], # 0 & 1: homogeneous, # 2: kappa for brances # 3:N1 4:N2 'getSE' => [0,1], 'RateAncestor' => [1,0,2], # rates (alpha > 0) or # ancestral states 'cleandata' => [1,0], # remove sites with # ambiguity data (1:yes or 0:no) 'fix_blength' => [-1,0,1,2], # 0: ignore, -1: random, # 1: initial, 2: fixed # 'icode' => [ 0..10], # (with RateAncestor=1. #try "GC" in data,model=4,Mgene=4) 'ndata' => [5,1..10], 'clock' => [0..3], # 0: no clock, 1: clock, 2: local clock, 3: CombinedAnalysis 'Small_Diff' => '1e-6', #underflow issues? FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: http://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Jason Stajich Email jason-at-bioperl.org CONTRIBUTORS
Sendu Bala - bix@sendu.me.uk APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ program_name Title : program_name Usage : $obj->program_name() Function: holds the program name Returns: string Args : None program_dir Title : program_dir Usage : ->program_dir() Function: returns the program directory, obtained from ENV variable. Returns: string Args : new Title : new Usage : my $obj = Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml->new(); Function: Builds a new Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml object Returns : Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml Args : -alignment => the L<Bio::Align::AlignI> object -tree => the L<Bio::Tree::TreeI> object if you want to use runmode 0 or 1 -save_tempfiles => boolean to save the generated tempfiles and NOT cleanup after onesself (default FALSE) run Title : run Usage : $yn->run(); Function: run the Baseml analysis using the default or updated parameters the alignment parameter must have been set Returns : 3 values, $rc = 1 for success, 0 for errors hash reference of the Yang calculated Ka/Ks values this is a set of pairwise observations keyed as sequencenameA->sequencenameB->datatype hash reference same as the previous one except it for the Nei and Gojobori calculated Ka,Ks,omega values Args : optionally, a value appropriate for alignment() and one for tree() NB : Since Baseml doesn't handle spaces in tree node ids, if a tree is in use spaces will be converted to underscores in both the tree node ids and alignment sequence ids. error_string Title : error_string Usage : $obj->error_string($newval) Function: Where the output from the last analysus run is stored. Returns : value of error_string Args : newvalue (optional) alignment Title : alignment Usage : $baseml->alignment($aln); Function: Get/Set the L<Bio::Align::AlignI> object Returns : L<Bio::Align::AlignI> object Args : [optional] L<Bio::Align::AlignI> Comment : We could potentially add support for running directly on a file but we shall keep it simple See also: L<Bio::SimpleAlign> get_parameters Title : get_parameters Usage : my %params = $self->get_parameters(); Function: returns the list of parameters as a hash Returns : associative array keyed on parameter names Args : none set_parameter Title : set_parameter Usage : $baseml->set_parameter($param,$val); Function: Sets a baseml parameter, will be validated against the valid values as set in the %VALIDVALUES class variable. The checks can be ignored if on turns of param checks like this: $baseml->no_param_checks(1) Returns : boolean if set was success, if verbose is set to -1 then no warning will be reported Args : $paramname => name of the parameter $value => value to set the parameter to See also: L<no_param_checks()> set_default_parameters Title : set_default_parameters Usage : $baseml->set_default_parameters(0); Function: (Re)set the default parameters from the defaults (the first value in each array in the %VALIDVALUES class variable) Returns : none Args : boolean: keep existing parameter values NB : using this isn't an especially good idea! You don't need to do anything to end up using default parameters: hence 'default'! Bio::Tools::Run::Wrapper methods no_param_checks Title : no_param_checks Usage : $obj->no_param_checks($newval) Function: Boolean flag as to whether or not we should trust the sanity checks for parameter values Returns : value of no_param_checks Args : newvalue (optional) save_tempfiles Title : save_tempfiles Usage : $obj->save_tempfiles($newval) Function: Returns : value of save_tempfiles Args : newvalue (optional) outfile_name Title : outfile_name Usage : my $outfile = $baseml->outfile_name(); Function: Get/Set the name of the output file for this run (if you wanted to do something special) Returns : string Args : [optional] string to set value to tempdir Title : tempdir Usage : my $tmpdir = $self->tempdir(); Function: Retrieve a temporary directory name (which is created) Returns : string which is the name of the temporary directory Args : none cleanup Title : cleanup Usage : $baseml->cleanup(); Function: Will cleanup the tempdir directory after a PAML run Returns : none Args : none io Title : io Usage : $obj->io($newval) Function: Gets a L<Bio::Root::IO> object Returns : L<Bio::Root::IO> Args : none perl v5.12.3 2011-06-18 Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::PAML::Baseml(3pm)