Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming What are Friend Functions in C++? Post 302769102 by ggiwebsinfo on Monday 11th of February 2013 07:31:16 AM
Old 02-11-2013
What are Friend Functions in C++?

Hey C++ masters! I am a beginner in C++ and learning about it but have some doubts about Friend Functions. Anyone describe C++ Friend Functions?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

welcome YOUR NEW FRIEND RETO

Hello Every One Iam Your New Friend Reto .iam New In Unix Let Me Say That Iam Zero . And I Wish That You All Can Help Me With It By Your Help I Will Get To The Top Your New Friend Reto From Iraq Thank You All (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: retolop
0 Replies

2. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute functions or initiate functions as command line parameters for below requirement?

I have 7 functions those need to be executed as command line inputs, I tried with below code it’s not executing function. If I run the ./script 2 then fun2 should execute , how to initiate that function I tried case and if else also, how to initiate function from command line if then... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
8 Replies
STR_SPLIT(3)								 1							      STR_SPLIT(3)

str_split - Convert a string to an array

SYNOPSIS
array str_split (string $string, [int $split_length = 1]) DESCRIPTION
Converts a string to an array. PARAMETERS
o $string - The input string. o $split_length - Maximum length of the chunk. RETURN VALUES
If the optional $split_length parameter is specified, the returned array will be broken down into chunks with each being $split_length in length, otherwise each chunk will be one character in length. FALSE is returned if $split_length is less than 1. If the $split_length length exceeds the length of $string, the entire string is returned as the first (and only) array element. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Example uses of str_split(3) <?php $str = "Hello Friend"; $arr1 = str_split($str); $arr2 = str_split($str, 3); print_r($arr1); print_r($arr2); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [0] => H [1] => e [2] => l [3] => l [4] => o [5] => [6] => F [7] => r [8] => i [9] => e [10] => n [11] => d ) Array ( [0] => Hel [1] => lo [2] => Fri [3] => end ) SEE ALSO
chunk_split(3), preg_split(3), explode(3), count_chars(3), str_word_count(3), for. PHP Documentation Group STR_SPLIT(3)