Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perfmon on centos
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Perfmon on centos Post 302769101 by PtaQ on Monday 11th of February 2013 07:30:34 AM
Old 02-11-2013
Perfmon on centos

Hello
I search monitoring tool like perfmon in Windows and i found perfmon2:
perfmon2

How to correctly install perfmon2 on Linux ( centos ) ?

Can he work on new kernels or 2.6.29 only for which it is the kernel-patch ?
perfmon2 - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

It may be a package of this program in repositories ?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

perfmon

Hi I need to run perfmon repeatedly while running tests. Is there any i can configure the counters once and start and stop from command line. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sssow
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CentOS updates

hello all I Installed CenTOS 5.5 and i've Run yum update command every thing went smoothly but i got the following error at the end 6:kdebase-3.5.4-21.el5.centos.1.i386: Insufficient space in download directory /var/cache/yum/updates/packages * free 6.0 M * needed 28 M ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abu_shiahb
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

RH V Centos

Hi, I have built out a new virtual production environment (VMWare, HA enabled, VMotion... all the bells & whistles) using RHEL5 VM's. I have got another ESX host that I plan to use as a pre-prod environment. To save some costs on RH subs I was thinking about installing this environment... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Duffs22
5 Replies

5. Linux

Sudoers in Centos

In our servers we don't have proper groups and No active Directory. We are adding Users locally and providing users a public key, that's the way they can connect to the servers using .ppk file. My manager ask me to prompt for a password based login when they try for Sudo. (Currently it was set... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekar777
1 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)