Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian How to Setup Apt-Cacher In Linux Mint? Post 302768153 by babinlonston on Friday 8th of February 2013 04:56:45 AM
Old 02-08-2013
Debian How to Setup Apt-Cacher In Linux Mint?

Hi ,

Any one Have Idea to Install and Configure Apt-Cacher In Linux Mint , There are 30 Client Machines and 1 Server Which was powered With Linux Mint ...
And please guide me for Ubuntu also ...

Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Wireless issues in Linux Mint.

I am running Linux Mint Gloria on my PC. I have ADSL broadband connection which require login and pswd connection to connect. I have SmartAX MT841 modem which has wireless card free with it. I also have recently purchased DELL inspiron 1545 machine which have Vista preinstalled in it. Now I want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: budtuxy
0 Replies

2. Debian

apt-cacher not showing imported packages

Hi, using apt-cacher as a proxy works great. I've just added 01proxy under /etc/apt.conf.d and it works as expected: $ cat /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01proxy Acquire::http::Proxy "http://example.com:3142"; But when I add some .deb packages with apt-cacher-import.pl, which reports that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luka
2 Replies

3. Linux

Can not get wireless to register in linux mint?

I just installed linux mint 11 yesterday. I cannot get the wireless to register, it says that firmware is missing but I can not figure out how to make it work. I am still a newbie and would appreciate any help possible. Thank you. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: breebutner
7 Replies

4. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
SBUILD-APT(1)							   Debian sbuild						     SBUILD-APT(1)

NAME
sbuild-apt - run apt-get or apt-cache in an sbuild chroot SYNOPSIS
sbuild-apt [-h|--help | -V|--version] CHROOT (apt-get|apt-cache) [ARG1 [ARG2 [ARGn...]]] DESCRIPTION
sbuild-apt runs apt-get(1) or apt-cache(1) inside the specified chroot, along with any additional arguments. OPTIONS
Actions -h, --help Display this manual. -V, --version Print version information. Chroot selection CHROOT The chroot to run the command in. Note that 'o', 's', 't', 'u' and 'e' may be used as abbreviations for 'oldstable', 'stable', 'testing', 'unstable' and 'experimental', respectively. APT options apt-get Run apt-get. apt-cache Run apt-cache. ARG Additional arguments to pass to apt-get or apt-cache. EXAMPLES
To update the APT package lists in the unstable chroot: % sbuild-apt unstable apt-get update Note that sbuild-update(1) is a more convenient method for doing the above. AUTHORS
Roger Leigh. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Roger Leigh <rleigh@debian.org>. SEE ALSO
apt-cache(1), apt-get(1), sbuild(1), sbuild-update(1), sbuild-upgrade(1). Version 0.63.2 18 Aug 2012 SBUILD-APT(1)