Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Installation of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.1 on RHEL 6.1 Post 302768125 by zazzybob on Friday 8th of February 2013 03:46:08 AM
Old 02-08-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehantayyab82
1.Some of the required software tools for the the application tier of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (12.1.1) installation were not found. Check your installation.
Oracle software produces a list of missing prerequisite packages - check the eBusiness suite documentation for required prereqs if not.
Quote:
2.i added search fgho.com in /etc/resolve.conf but still getting error message( The DNS server failed to resolve the nslookup using host.domain.)
Don't you mean /etc/resolv.conf?
Quote:
3.i set hard nproc 16384 but getting error message ( Increase the limit for maximum processes to 16384 or higher.)
How did you set this? In /etc/security/limits.conf?
Quote:
4.i set kernel.msgmnb = 65536 but getting error message (Increase the limit for file descriptors to 65536 or higher.)
Where, in /etc/sysctl.conf? Did you use sysctl -p to enable the settings, or reboot the server?

Please supply the actual configuration used and the commands you've used to apply the configuration.

I've worked extensively with Oracle products (eBusiness Suite, DBMS, Siebel, BRM, Fusion middleware, etc.) and the installers are usually very good in telling you what needs to be changed, but not always the where/how - which is normally covered in the Oracle documentation.

Cheers,
ZB

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Oracle E-Business Suite @ Sun ZFS

Hi, Is there any known issue Oracle 11i application install on Sun ZFS? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KhawHL
0 Replies
Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest(3pm)

NAME
Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest - PayPal ReauthorizationRequest API SYNOPSIS
use Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest; ## see Business::PayPal::API documentation for parameters my $pp = new Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest ( ... ); my %response = $pp->DoReauthorizationRequest ( AuthorizationID => $transid, Amount => $amount, CurrencyID => $currencyID ); DESCRIPTION
Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest implements PayPal's DoReauthorizationRequest API using SOAP::Lite to make direct API calls to PayPal's SOAP API server. It also implements support for testing via PayPal's sandbox. Please see Business::PayPal::API for details on using the PayPal sandbox. DoReauthorizationRequest Implements PayPal's DoReauthorizationRequest API call. Supported parameters include: AuthorizationID Amount currencyID (defaults to 'USD' if not supplied) as described in the PayPal "Web Services API Reference" document. The default currencyID setting is 'USD' if not otherwise specified. The DoReauthorization is not allowed before the three day grace period set for the original AuthorizeRequest. Returns a hash containing the results of the transaction. Example: my %resp = $pp->DoReauthorizationRequest ( AuthorizationID => $trans_id, Amount => '15.00', CurrencyID => 'USD' ); unless( $resp{Ack} !~ /Success/ ) { for my $error ( @{$response{Errors}} ) { warn "Error: " . $error->{LongMessage} . " "; } } ERROR HANDLING See the ERROR HANDLING section of Business::PayPal::API for information on handling errors. EXPORT None by default. SEE ALSO
<https://developer.paypal.com/en_US/pdf/PP_APIReference.pdf> AUTHOR
Danny Hembree <danny@dynamical.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2006 by Danny Hembree This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.5 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2009-12-07 Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest(3pm)