Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Production to DR switch
Special Forums IP Networking Production to DR switch Post 302767519 by mohtashims on Thursday 7th of February 2013 03:12:17 AM
Old 02-07-2013
Network Production to DR switch

Hi,

I have application server on IP 10.10.220.42 (Prod).

When the Production goes down I wish to switch over all my application server's configuration files onto IP 10.10.220.45 (DR).

The client is exposed to proxy apache http webserver running @ IP 10.10.220.30

Can you please suggest what configuration change needs to go in where inorder to achieve Prod -> DR switch ?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need help.. ! Production Env.

Hi ! I want to delete a softlink... with a name.. " -> ALCATEL " FYI:- lrwxrwxrwx 1 infomcm develop 32 Dec 3 2007 COX -> /wlsuite/om/cm/build/sandbox/COX lrwxrwxrwx 1 infomcm develop 33 Jul 21 05:52 WL10 -> /wlsuite/om-cm/build/sandbox/WL10 lrwxrwxrwx 1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashok.83
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable

hi, how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable which needs to be connected to one console server having rj11 on its side and db 9 female on other end.i.e. on switch side,console cable has rj45 and db 9 pin female connector on other side of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To know the server which the production is pointing to?

Hi, How to know which server(Application or webserver) the production link or url is pointing to? Is there any command to get the server IP address? Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
3 Replies

4. BSD

Copying OpenBSD Kernel from a non production to production machine

Hi All, There are few OpenBSD 4.8 servers without compiler installed at my working place. However, sometimes there are some patches released for patching the kernel. My question is: Can I setup a non production OpenBSD 4.8 server as a test machine with compiler installed and use it to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lcxpics
1 Replies
MRTG-WEBSERVER(1)						       mrtg							 MRTG-WEBSERVER(1)

NAME
mrtg-webserver - hints for web server configuration SYNOPSIS
If you want people to actually see the results of your network monitoring efforts you will need a webserver. This document lists some configuration hints for webservers. Contributions welcome. APACHE
Configuring mod_expire A big issue with mrtg monitoring data is the expiry time. All these nice graphs you can create are only valid for a short time. If you do not take special action some webbrowsers will not notice this and you may end up with people seeing old data because of caching issues. The apache module mod_expire allows you to setup special expiry properties for individual file. Here is an example for how this may look for an mrtg web directory. The configuration directives can be stored into a .htaccess file. ############################################################ # Example .htaccess for use with apache-1.2 and mod_expire. # (mod_expire come with apache-1.2 but you have to explicitly # activate it when compiling the httpd ...) ############################################################# # <Files "*-day.png"> ExpiresActive On # enable expirations # five minutes ExpiresDefault M300 </Files> <Files "*-week.png"> ExpiresActive On ExpiresDefault M1800 </Files> <Files "*-month.png"> ExpiresActive On ExpiresDefault M7200 </Files> <Files "*-year.png"> ExpiresActive On ExpiresDefault M86400 </Files> <Files "*.html"> ExpiresActive On ExpiresDefault M300 </Files> # index.html is not automatically generated <Files "index.html"> ExpiresActive Off </Files> AUTHOR
Unknown 2.17.4 2012-01-12 MRTG-WEBSERVER(1)