Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RedHat Screen is shifter to right Post 302764135 by atul9806 on Thursday 31st of January 2013 03:18:52 AM
Old 01-31-2013
RedHat Screen is shifter to right

Hi Team
I have installed RedHat 6.3 Server on my Dell laptop
While Installation I have seen that my Screen is shifter to right on the desktop.
Right now my screen resolution is set to 1366x768.
I am not able to see the whole screen.

Take a look on this screen
please help
RedHat Screen is shifter to right-screenshotqqppng

Last edited by Scott; 01-31-2013 at 05:06 AM.. Reason: Removed link to image; uploaded image here

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

clear screen

what is the syntax for clearing the screen in c ? when i tried "Clrscr()" the CC complier does not reconise it. please do tell me more about this. thanking you imma (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: immanuelgangte
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

reading from a screen

Hi There is a program running which displays output on the screen I have to grep a particular string from that screen how do i do this My problem is i'm running this program from a script which executes after every fifteen mins but sometimes it's happen that there is an error in the program... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: satyanarayang
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with screen

Hello everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to send commands from one screen to another. For example i wish to send a simple "ls -all" from screen #1 to screen #2, can it be done, and how? :confused: Thank you! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gurth
12 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Virtual screen accessed by Screen Sharing

Hi, I'm trying to create a virtual screen, (maybe xvfb? or any other virtual screen buffer) and be able to use Screen Sharing to connect to it. The setup is that I have a Mac Mini connected to the TV. But when my girlfriend is using Front Row, I can't use Screen Sharing at the same time from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linge
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Screen Resolution

Hi all. I have a very peculiar problem in Solaris 10. The output of the m64config -prconf command with regards the Card Adapter is the following. Card possible resolutions: 720x400x85, 640x480x60, 640x480x72, 640x480x75 800x600x56, 800x600x60, 800x600x72, 800x600x75, 1024x768x60 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lynxman
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Screen Resolution Issue Of RedHat Linux In VMWARE

Hi , I Have Installed Red Hat Linux 5 (Guest) In VMWARE And Host Is Windows The Screen Resolution Of Linux Is Less And How To Increase Resolution , When I Am Trying To Install VMWARE Tool It's Just Showing The Below Message Installing the VMware Tools package will greatly... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anudeepkumar123
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

command line tool to disable screen lock and/or screen saver

Hi, I have a simple question : how to disable screen lock and/or sreen saver with command line with RHEL5.4 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albator1932
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Accidentally made a screen within a screen - how to move it up one level?

I made a screen within a screen. Is there a way to move the inner screen up one level so that it is at the same level as the first screen running from the shell? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpchick
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sort command results are different in Redhat 4 vs Redhat 5

Hi, I am having a text file with the following contents ########### File1 ########### some page1.txt text page.txt When I sort this file on Red Hat 5, then I get the following output ########### File1 ########### page1.txt page.txt some (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

O/P same as on screen

#Random Scripts 4 #Desc: clear echo "1. To see all processes currently running on the system" echo "2. To kill any given process" echo "Choose between the two" read x case $x in "1")print `ps aux`;; "2") echo "Choose a process to be killed" read y check=`ps ax | grep... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: targetshell
1 Replies
BlackPixelOfScreen(3)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS					     BlackPixelOfScreen(3)

NAME
BlackPixelOfScreen, WhitePixelOfScreen, CellsOfScreen, DefaultColormapOfScreen, DefaultDepthOfScreen, DefaultGCOfScreen, DefaultVisualOf- Screen, DoesBackingStore, DoesSaveUnders, DisplayOfScreen, XScreenNumberOfScreen, EventMaskOfScreen, HeightOfScreen, HeightMMOfScreen, Max- CmapsOfScreen, MinCmapsOfScreen, PlanesOfScreen, RootWindowOfScreen, WidthOfScreen, WidthMMOfScreen - screen information functions and macros SYNTAX
unsigned long BlackPixelOfScreen(Screen *screen); unsigned long WhitePixelOfScreen(Screen *screen); int CellsOfScreen(Screen *screen); Colormap DefaultColormapOfScreen(Screen *screen); int DefaultDepthOfScreen(Screen *screen); GC DefaultGCOfScreen(Screen *screen); Visual *DefaultVisualOfScreen(Screen *screen); int DoesBackingStore(Screen *screen); Bool DoesSaveUnders(Screen *screen); Display *DisplayOfScreen(Screen *screen); int XScreenNumberOfScreen(Screen *screen); long EventMaskOfScreen(Screen *screen); int HeightOfScreen(Screen *screen); int HeightMMOfScreen(Screen *screen); int MaxCmapsOfScreen(Screen *screen); int MinCmapsOfScreen(Screen *screen); int PlanesOfScreen(Screen *screen); Window RootWindowOfScreen(Screen *screen); int WidthOfScreen(Screen *screen); int WidthMMOfScreen(Screen *screen); ARGUMENTS
screen Specifies the appropriate Screen structure. DESCRIPTION
The BlackPixelOfScreen macro returns the black pixel value of the specified screen. The WhitePixelOfScreen macro returns the white pixel value of the specified screen. The CellsOfScreen macro returns the number of colormap cells in the default colormap of the specified screen. The DefaultColormapOfScreen macro returns the default colormap of the specified screen. The DefaultDepthOfScreen macro returns the default depth of the root window of the specified screen. The DefaultGCOfScreen macro returns the default GC of the specified screen, which has the same depth as the root window of the screen. The DefaultVisualOfScreen macro returns the default visual of the specified screen. The DoesBackingStore macro returns WhenMapped, NotUseful, or Always, which indicate whether the screen supports backing stores. The DoesSaveUnders macro returns a Boolean value indicating whether the screen supports save unders. The DisplayOfScreen macro returns the display of the specified screen. The XScreenNumberOfScreen function returns the screen index number of the specified screen. The EventMaskOfScreen macro returns the root event mask of the root window for the specified screen at connection setup. The HeightOfScreen macro returns the height of the specified screen. The HeightMMOfScreen macro returns the height of the specified screen in millimeters. The MaxCmapsOfScreen macro returns the maximum number of installed colormaps supported by the specified screen. The MinCmapsOfScreen macro returns the minimum number of installed colormaps supported by the specified screen. The PlanesOfScreen macro returns the number of planes in the root window of the specified screen. The RootWindowOfScreen macro returns the root window of the specified screen. The WidthOfScreen macro returns the width of the specified screen. The WidthMMOfScreen macro returns the width of the specified screen in millimeters. SEE ALSO
AllPlanes(3), ImageByteOrder(3), IsCursorKey(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 BlackPixelOfScreen(3)