Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Difficulty cleaning references to duplicated images in HTML code Post 302763853 by mdart on Wednesday 30th of January 2013 02:33:57 PM
Old 01-30-2013
Thanks, that worked! Smilie Sorry for the newbie question, but how can I run it in more than one file at once?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how can compile cpp code containing references to java classes

hi there is example (on link given below )of such code that contains java class reference in c++ program. http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-7.1/docs/Linux-HOWTO/Process-Monitor-HOWTO I am new in linux environment. and not able to compile it. when i compile it through... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: surinder
1 Replies

2. Web Development

html link to images in /tmp directory

Because of permission issues, I need to link to images in my web page which are stored in /tmp which of course is located in the root directory but my actual html page is much further down in another directory. I thought the the following code should work, but the image comes up as a broken link:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Solerous
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Referring to attached images in html email body through mailx

encoding type for images? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: biswasbaishali
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED help - cleaning up code, extra spaces won't go away

Hello, W/in the script I'm working on, I have a need to take a column from a file, and format it so I can have a variable that will egrep for & invert the regex from another file. My solution is this: VAR=`awk -F, '{print $2}' $FAIL | sed 's/-i/\|/g'` VAR2=`echo $VAR | sed 's/... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matthias03
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cleaning AWK code

Hi I need some help to clean my code used to get city location. wget -q -O - http://www.ip2location.com/ | grep chkRegionCity | awk 'END { print }' | awk -F"" '{print $4}' It gives me the city but have a leading space. I am sure this could all be done by one single AWK Also if possible... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
8 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

[solved]Moving server...need to find all hard code IP references

I'm moving my web server to a different datacenter. OS is CentOS 5.8 Apache 2.2.3 qmail NcFTPd Its been 12 years since I relocated a server. Lots of brain cells lost since then...:-) I need to identify all the config files that contain the server's IP addresses. Memory has provided... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scasey
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Changing Images in HTML

Hi, I recently bought shared hosting at asphostportal.com. Now, I have little problem. Could you help me please? How to change the images after every 5 seconds in html? The images should display in the same places for every 5 seconds? can anybody send me code please. Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: minnawanda
4 Replies
DEBCONF-SET-SELECTIONS(1)					      Debconf						 DEBCONF-SET-SELECTIONS(1)

NAME
debconf-set-selections - insert new default values into the debconf database SYNOPSIS
debconf-set-selections file debconf-get-selections | ssh newhost debconf-set-selections DESCRIPTION
debconf-set-selections can be used to pre-seed the debconf database with answers, or to change answers in the database. Each question will be marked as seen to prevent debconf from asking the question interactively. Reads from a file if a filename is given, otherwise from stdin. WARNING
Only use this command to seed debconf values for packages that will be or are installed. Otherwise you can end up with values in the database for uninstalled packages that will not go away, or with worse problems involving shared values. It is recommended that this only be used to seed the database if the originating machine has an identical install. DATA FORMAT
The data is a series of lines. Lines beginning with a # character are comments. Blank lines are ignored. All other lines set the value of one question, and should contain four values, each separated by one character of whitespace. The first value is the name of the package that owns the question. The second is the name of the question, the third value is the type of this question, and the fourth value (through the end of the line) is the value to use for the answer of the question. Alternatively, the third value can be "seen"; then the preseed line only controls whether the question is marked as seen in debconf's database. Note that preseeding a question's value defaults to marking that question as seen, so to override the default value without marking a question seen, you need two lines. Lines can be continued to the next line by ending them with a "" character. EXAMPLES
# Force debconf priority to critical. debconf debconf/priority select critical # Override default frontend to readline, but allow user to select. debconf debconf/frontend select readline debconf debconf/frontend seen false OPTIONS
--verbose, -v verbose output --checkonly, -c only check the input file format, do not save changes to database SEE ALSO
debconf-get-selections(1) (available in the debconf-utils package) AUTHOR
Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-SET-SELECTIONS(1)