Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: V100 boot issue
Operating Systems Solaris V100 boot issue Post 302763739 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 30th of January 2013 11:49:39 AM
Old 01-30-2013
Well that's one way of doing it!!!! Job done then. [solved]

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot up issue

Could somone please tell me what happened when I reboot my computer, it take too long to pass the part it said "starting sendmail" I only changed the server name and when I reboot the server, all of the services are running except when it got to : starting sendmail it take toooo long to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lapnguyen
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Dual boot issue

Hi All, 1st HDD is loaded with Windows 2000 Professional and I have installed Red Hat ES 3.0 on second HDD(80GB). After linux installation failed to load windows and boot stucks with displaying only L How to fix this issue Thanks in advance for your valuable answer. Regards, Bachegowda (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
1 Replies

3. Solaris

PC memory on sunfire v100

i have a sunfire v100 machine with 256mb memory. Can i install a PC memory on sunfire v100? someone on irc told me that this is possible, by toggling jp7 which enables/disables pc133u/pc133. can someone please explain if this is true? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcpascual
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

hp-ux 10.20 boot issue

Hello, have HP Visualize C3600 workstation. Issue is as follows: When I attempt to boot, unit will not boot successfully and will halt at a menu, the same menu as when during a boot one hits any key within 10 seconds to discontinue. When I attempt to boot with Boot primary, both with IPL... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: davel1000
17 Replies

5. Solaris

boot-archive issue

I had logged into Server via ALOM and was placed into runlevel 5 other than 3 which is default. I did a svcadm delete boot-archive, and was promptly placed in runlevel 3. Now, I am unable to do a telnet or login into the server through any other service. bash-3.00# svcs -a svcs -a STATE ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenr
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Dual boot issue .....

Hi, I have a laptop with two os running in it, Windows XP & RHEL5. Accidentally, we have deleted the windows entry in grub.conf file. Later we connected the hard disk of laptop to another system & deleted the linux partitions from the disk management tool of windows. Now the issue is, the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
7 Replies

7. Solaris

Sunfire V100 commands help

My coworkers and I are trying to pull DNS settings off of an old Sunfire V100 server, We have the username and password but are unable to figure out the commands to access any of the needed information. Is there somewhere I could look in order to get the commands? Or does anyone know the series of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fhistleb
1 Replies

8. Solaris

sdlt320 v100 firmware

does anyone have solaris pkg 137481-02, could you email to me, it wont let me download it anymore. No (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dan7225
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Boot parameter issue

Hi all i have an issue when i change auto-boot?=false and reboot it again it is going to auto-boot?=true can any one tell that what should i do for auto-boot?=false for permanently thank you in advance (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: wkbn86
11 Replies

10. SCO

Issue during boot

Hi, I am using SCO OpenServer 5 During boot I get this message: PANIC: HTFS: Bad directory ino 2 (offset 0) on HTFS dev hd (1/42) Cannot dump 8095 pages to dumpdev hd (1/41): Space for only 0 pages Dump not completed How can I fix this? I have no boot/root floppy. If it is a "disk... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nubian_sundance
8 Replies
QSTAT(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  QSTAT(1)

NAME
qstat - display job/partition information in a familiar pbs format SYNOPSIS
qstat [-f] [-a|-i|-r] [-n [-1]] [-G|-M] [-u user_list] [-? | --help] [--man] [job_id...] qstat -Q [-f] qstat -q DESCRIPTION
The qstat command displays information about jobs. OPTIONS
-a Displays all jobs in a single-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -i Displays information about idle jobs. This includes jobs which are queued or held. -f Displays the full information for each selected job in a multi-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -G Display size information in gigabytes. -M Show size information, disk or memory in mega-words. A word is considered to be 8 bytes. -n Displays nodes allocated to a job in addition to the basic information. -1 In combination with -n, the -1 option puts all of the nodes on the same line as the job id. -r Displays information about running jobs. This includes jobs which are running or suspended. -u user_list Display job information for all jobs owned by the specified user(s). The format of user_list is: user_name[,user_name...]. -? | --help brief help message --man full documentation STANDARD OUTPUT
Displaying Job Status If the -a, -i, -f, -r, -u, -n, -G, and -M options are not specified, the brief single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job name the job owner the cpu time used the job state C - Job is completed after having run E - Job is exiting after having run. H - Job is held. Q - job is queued, eligible to run or routed. R - job is running. T - job is being moved to new location. W - job is waiting for its execution time (-a option) to be reached. S - job is suspended. the queue that the job is in If the -f option is specified, the multi-line display format is used. The output for each job consists of the header line: Job Id: job identifier followed by one line per job attribute of the form: attribute_name = value If any of the options -a, -i, -r, -u, -n, -G or -M are specified, the normal single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job owner the queue the job is in the job name the session id (if the job is running) the number of nodes requested by the job the number of cpus or tasks requested by the job the amount of memory requested by the job either the cpu time, if specified, or wall time requested by the job, (in hh:mm) the job state The amount of cpu time or wall time used by the job (in hh:mm) EXIT STATUS
On success, qstat will exit with a value of zero. On failure, qstat will exit with a value greater than zero. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-10 QSTAT(1)