Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian Debian Testing (Is it Stable) Post 302763299 by crookedmaze on Tuesday 29th of January 2013 09:34:13 PM
Old 01-29-2013
Linux Debian Testing (Is it Stable)

I am thinking about switching to Debian on my laptop and am wondering if Debian testing is stable. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

Quickcam In Debian/testing

I have a Logitech Quickcam for Notebook and I am trying to install it. When I do the "make" command I get this error: user@host: /usr/src/modules/gspca$ make make -C /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build SUBDIRS=/usr/src/modules/gspca CC=cc modules make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.24-1-686/build: No such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Texasone
1 Replies

2. Debian

Debian Stable + KDE

Hello, Unix - Forums. How can I set the DE to KDE on a fresh, netinst image of Debian Stable? By default, it installs GNOME. Is there a way to change that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: intelinside
1 Replies

3. Debian

Need to upgrade Debian 7.8 to Debian 8.5 (Not 8.5)

Hello, I need to upgrade my Debian system 7.8 to 8.5 but by default via apt-get It moves to 8.6 version(latest stable version). I'm new to Debian so didn't figure out the solution. I've checked few suggestions over internet like editing apt source list file using snapshot archive. Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mannu2525
2 Replies
Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License(3pm)

NAME
Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License - License stanza of Debian copyright file VERSION
This document describes Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License version 0.1 . SYNOPSIS
my $copy = Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License->new(\%data); print $copy; # auto-stringification DESCRIPTION
Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License can be used for representation and manipulation of a "License:" stanza of Debian copyright files in an object-oriented way. Converts itself to a textual representation in string context. FIELDS
The supported fields for License stanzas are listed below. Note that real copyright fields may contain dashes in their names. These are replaced with underscores. License CONSTRUCTOR
new new( { field => value, ... } ) Creates a new Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License object and optionally initialises it with the supplied data. SEE ALSO
Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License inherits most of its functionality from Debian::Copyright::Stanza COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (C) 2011 Nicholas Bamber nicholas@periapt.co.uk This module is substantially based upon Debian::Control::Stanza::Source. Copyright (C) 2009 Damyan Ivanov dmn@debian.org This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-27 Debian::Copyright::Stanza::License(3pm)