Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to scp shadow file of b form system a? Post 302761737 by manalisharmabe on Saturday 26th of January 2013 03:32:59 PM
Old 01-26-2013
RedHat

Hey ,

But give me an exaple as how to do it ?

Thanks,
Manali

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

shadow file

Sirs, What is a shadow file,How it be usefull.For my project i have to keep the password in shawdow file also i am doing in php how can i do it. Thanks in advance, ArunKumar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

shadow file

what does 'x' in the encrypted password field in /etc/shaodw file represent? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jbashir
3 Replies

4. Solaris

*LK* in /etc/shadow file

my etc/shadow file showing *LK* for a particular user.. can u tell me under which circumstances a user is locked (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikashtulsiyan
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/etc/shadow file....

Does anyone know what "!!" represents in the password field of the /etc/shadow file? :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: avcert1998
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shadow File

I see conflicting definitions for the shadow file. For Solaris, what are the fields please? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DavidS
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using SCP command in IBM AIX to download file from remote to local system

Hi, When i run the code in solaris unix machine, the file from remote server is getting downloaded. but when i use the same code in IBM AIX remote machine, it is not running. It is saying "Erro during scp transfer." Below is the code. Please give some resolution. SCPClient client = new... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gravi2020
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shadow file

Hi, In shadow file smithj:Ep6mckrOLChF.:10063:0:99999:7::: 3rd Field 10063 indicates the number of days (since January 1, 1970) since the password was last changed. I want to get the result with script the date on which the password was last changed in YYYY-MM-DD format. can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shadow file help

As a part of linux hardening In shadow file all Application accounts which are not locked must contain only an asterisk “*” in the Passwd field. But how would i do it by using command? Is there any way other than modifying shadow file to accomplish this task? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
3 Replies
Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8(3pm)

NAME
Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8 - Conversion routines for UTF-8 SYNOPSIS
This module is internal to libintl. Do not use directly! DESCRIPTION
This modules contains the conversion tables for UTF-8. It is capable of converting from UTF-8 to the internal format of libintl-perl and vice versa. It is only suitable for Perl versions <= 5.8.0. However, you do not have to bother about version checking, Locale::Recode(3) will do that for you. CHARACTER TABLE
See http://www.unicode.org/. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2002-2009, Guido Flohr <guido@imperia.net>, all rights reserved. See the source code for details. This software is contributed to the Perl community by Imperia (<http://www.imperia.net/>). SEE ALSO
Locale::RecodeData(3), Locale::Recode(3), perl(1) POD ERRORS
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below: Around line 196: =cut found outside a pod block. Skipping to next block. perl v5.10.1 2009-06-23 Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8(3pm)