Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to bring iscsitgt service to online Post 302761293 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 25th of January 2013 11:47:37 AM
Old 01-25-2013
you can't force it... you have to check WHY the service goes into maintenance...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unable to bring up any interface

I have Linux 7.1 setup on a Dell and am unable to bring up any interfaces. Both the lo and eth0 fail upon boot up and I get a insmod error possibly due to bad irq or IO setting. If I disable eth0 upon boot, then lo works fine, but offcourse I get the "delaying initialization" upon boot for eth0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alam
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to bring up Sun OS

The last thing I did was set REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE to EXCLUSIVE. Then rebooted server. Since that time I have not been able to login. During bootup it can't find root and generates alot of errors. Does anybody know of a default login and password that will allow me to log in and rebuild the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayewil
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to bring a disk from error to online state.

Hello experts. I am using Solaris 10(2005) on intel machine. I have installed Veritas Volume manager 5.0. I am unable to bring a disk error to online state. I would like to bring that disk to CDS format. Commands i used and output are.... #vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
11 Replies

4. Linux

Please Guide to bring my Server online

Hi Guys, I want to bring my server live. I have Static public IP Address 123.99.88.77 (Say) and also I have also registered a domain name say(live server23.com) the domain name providers have also given me the control panel with DNS management settings. I have gateway 192.168.1.1 Now My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

5. Solaris

DNS service is in maintenance mode. How to bring it back to online mode?

:confused: when i tried to look the status of DNS-client, it is in maintenance mode..... Please tell me how to bring it back to online mode...PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.... PLEASE... :wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

How do I know whether a service is online?

Hi! I'm a Solaris admin. I don't know how to check whether a service is online or not in Linux. example:i've started a service using #service named start #service http start How can i verify that these services are in running mode? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
5 Replies

7. AIX

Power HA 6.1 Bring Resource group online issue

Hi all, I have the following in hacmp.out for bringing Resource group online. Volume groups themselves are Enhanced-Capable and on each node I can varyon and mount filesystems. +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs STATUS=0 +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs typeset -li STATUS +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OdilPVC
2 Replies
SYSTEMD-FSCK@.SERVICE(8)				       systemd-fsck@.service					  SYSTEMD-FSCK@.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-fsck@.service, systemd-fsck-root.service, systemd-fsck - File system checker logic SYNOPSIS
systemd-fsck@.service systemd-fsck-root.service /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-fsck DESCRIPTION
systemd-fsck@.service is a service responsible for file system checks. It is instantiated for each device that requires a file system check. systemd-fsck-root.service is responsible for file system checks on the root file system. The root file system check is performed before the other file systems. Either service is enabled at boot if passno in /etc/fstab for the filesystem is set to a value greater than zero. systemd-fsck will forward file system checking progress to the console. If a file system check fails, emergency mode is activated, by isolating to emergency.target. KERNEL COMMAND LINE
systemd-fsck understands one kernel command line parameter: fsck.mode= One of "auto", "force", "skip". Controls the mode of operation. The default is "auto", and ensures that file system checks are done when the file system checker deems them necessary. "force" unconditionally results in full file system checks. "skip" skips any file system checks. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), fsck(8), systemd-quotacheck.service(8) systemd 208 SYSTEMD-FSCK@.SERVICE(8)