Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: StorageTek 2540 SAN array
Operating Systems Solaris StorageTek 2540 SAN array Post 302761147 by chilinski on Friday 25th of January 2013 07:26:47 AM
Old 01-25-2013
I assume he meant he put in bigger drives and the box can't handle the bigger drives without a firmware upgrade that is no longer available or can't be found on the Oracle site.

I think the best thing to do is talk to someone at Oracle support and see what they say about getting the device to work with the new drives.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Sparc T2000 + StorageTek 2540 - Help, I'm lost

I have a Sun Sparc T2000 (Solaris 10 05-08) and have installed a PCI-X 4GB Single Port HBA card in it. I have one StorageTek 2540 array that I would like to connect to the T2000. For the moment it would be a single path connection, but I've ordered a 2nd HBA, so eventually it would be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
4 Replies

2. Solaris

One StorageTek 6140 vs Two (2) 2540 's?

We're moving our production 3510FC to development, so we need to replace the production 3510FC. The 6140 is nice, but pricey. Here's the question: Would two 2540's (RAID 10) be 'faster' than one 3510? (RAID 10) and faster than one 6140 (RAID 10)? One StoregeTek 6140 (16x72GB 15k rpm fc-al... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: buddhavelvet
12 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Configure large volume on Sun StorageTek 2540 array

Hi, We have 12x1TB SATA disks in our array and I need to create 10TB volume. I defined new storage profile on array and when I tried to add volume, I faced with ~2TB limit for new volumes. I didn't find how to set another limit on my storage profile. Is there is a way to configure one large... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun StorageTek 2540 - shutdown matrix

Hi, I have a simple question on how to correctly disable the matrix? Looking for the Common Array Manager and I do not see this option... Thank for help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bieszczaders
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Storagetek 2540

Hi peeps, Was wondering if anyone can help me, got a couple of storagetek 2540's that I need to configure. Trouble is I think they were brought as second user as all that came with them was cables. Does anyone know how to configure them (i.e. create raid sets and map to Luns and present... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: callmebob
1 Replies

6. Hardware

Storagetek 2540

Hello all ! I am a beginner about system and networking , and after some research on internet , i didn't find any relevant information , so i post here , if someone have an experience with this kind of material or if some documentation about how to connect my storage device on my server. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: acorradi
2 Replies

7. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SAN questions about Sun StorageTek array

Hi, I have a question about Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager (CAM): What is the concept of 'host'? Is it the hostname of the server that has access to the managed array? If so, can I use its IP instead of its hostname? I've found a 'host' under CAM called XYZ (See below). In our... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
7 Replies

8. Hardware

StorageTek 2540 battery failed

Hi all, My Sun StorageTek 2540 have redundant batteries, but a battery was failed. # /opt/SUNWstkcam/bin/sscs list -d MyStorage1 fru Name FRU Alarm State Status Revision Unique Id -------------------------- ----------- --------... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buyantugs
2 Replies

9. Hardware

Storagetek 2540

Hi Guys and Gals, Wionder if you could help me, got a problem with a controller on a storagetek 2540, dead when fully powered up but if you reboot, it is ok for a couple of seconds (and you can ping it). Then once the array is fully up, it goes faulty and is un-pingable. Had anyone... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Server M4000 server lost connectivity to storagetek 2540

Hi Guys, I have situation here ... server M4000 server lost connectivity to storagetek 2540 , storagetek 2540 unable to be ping.From DAS URL the storage is undetected. Any idea why this is happening. Please share. Thank you. Raj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muralirajah
1 Replies
ARRAY_KEYS(3)								 1							     ARRAY_KEYS(3)

array_keys - Return all the keys or a subset of the keys of an array

SYNOPSIS
array array_keys (array $array, [mixed $search_value], [bool $strict = false]) DESCRIPTION
array_keys(3) returns the keys, numeric and string, from the $array. If the optional $search_value is specified, then only the keys for that value are returned. Otherwise, all the keys from the $array are returned. PARAMETERS
o $array - An array containing keys to return. o $search_value - If specified, then only keys containing these values are returned. o $strict - Determines if strict comparison (===) should be used during the search. RETURN VALUES
Returns an array of all the keys in $array. EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_keys(3) example <?php $array = array(0 => 100, "color" => "red"); print_r(array_keys($array)); $array = array("blue", "red", "green", "blue", "blue"); print_r(array_keys($array, "blue")); $array = array("color" => array("blue", "red", "green"), "size" => array("small", "medium", "large")); print_r(array_keys($array)); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [0] => 0 [1] => color ) Array ( [0] => 0 [1] => 3 [2] => 4 ) Array ( [0] => color [1] => size ) SEE ALSO
array_values(3), array_key_exists(3), array_search(3). PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_KEYS(3)