Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Reuse old/configured server for new purpose problems. Post 302760617 by RedSpyder on Thursday 24th of January 2013 10:28:51 AM
Old 01-24-2013
Excellent. I'm awaiting for a response to continue with this process in the next hours. Please stay in touch cause I will need your support!
And thanks a lot sir!!!!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

httpd server problems!

Hello, My apache was working before, but not anymore. When I try to run this service this way: service httpd start I get the following error: Starting httpd: /usr/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.0: cannot open shared object file: Permission denied Anyone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HSN
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to reuse same major number

Hi, I am working on device drivers.Once If register a device i'll get one major no. If i unregister and register again i'll get a different major no.What i have to do to get same major no. each time :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Agnello
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Reuse disk from other HP-UX

Hello, I have 2 hp-ux both running 11.23, I have move one of a harddisk from "UNIX A" to "UNIX B", so how can I read back the data in "UNIX B"? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zetadhell
5 Replies

4. AIX

What's the purpose of rj45-like connector on front panel of p5 55A server ?

Hi, What is the purpose of this connector ? I attached picture of it. In docs it is called "Ethernet connector". thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reuse Variable..

Hi. I have these two variables: My objective here is to reuse that $file_name variable again and again by resetting the $cv value. for example, if i reissue the cv="$(print 'CV01')" command, thus $file_name is now should be "CP99978_CV01.TXT", not "CP99978_CV01.TXT" anymore. How I'm... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aimy
7 Replies

6. AIX

restoring mksysb backup of a clustered server configured in HACMP

Hi, I have done NIM restoration via nim_bosinst a lot of times but I have some doubts on restoring a server which is clustered specifically HACMP. Previously, I don't know the trend but after doing a nim_bosinst, I can see the client's hostname is back to "localhost" rather than its original... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: depam
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

A bad configured logrotate can cause a problems with memory leak ?

I am newbe to unix. I have a very serious problem on my server. I have a java application running, and all day on Monday morning, the process that is associated with this java is locked. Usually I doing a shutdown by the shutdown java command , you have to kill the process with the kill-kill... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jjoottaa
1 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Reuse a LUN

I have a LUN (From HP-Storage VA7110) that is claimed on 2 servers, but is in used in one of the VG on Server-1 . Now I want to shut Server-1 and re-use that LUN on server-2 . Server-1 Path-1 : /dev/rdsk/c4t0d1 Path-2: /dev/rdsk/c6t0d1 Server-2 Path-1: /dev/rdsk/c5t0d1 Path-2:... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
8 Replies

9. Solaris

Unable to boot from mirror disk on x86 server configured under VxVM

Hi, Can you help me on booting x86 server configured under VxVM. Server boots fine normally from both the disks but if I try to boot server from mirror disk without starting veritas, then it does not boot. vxplex -g rootdg dis var-02 vxplex -g rootdg dis swapvol-02 vxplex -g rootdg dis... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milindphanse604
2 Replies

10. Programming

Reuse format strings

I have a collection of format strings for sscanf, such as "%02d%*1s%02d%*1s%02d" to read in certain formatted strings, such as dates, times, etc. I wonder if there is a way to use them in printf without some changes? The example above would not work - at least I can't think of any ways to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
4 Replies
CTL_CYRUSDB(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    CTL_CYRUSDB(8)

NAME
ctl_cyrusdb - perform operations common to all Cyrus databases SYNOPSIS
ctl_cyrusdb [ -C config-file ] -r [ -x ] ctl_cyrusdb [ -C config-file ] -c DESCRIPTION
Ctl_cyrusdb is used to perform various administrative operations on the Cyrus databases. Ctl_cyrusdb reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C. The configdirectory option is used to determine the default location of the Cyrus databases. OPTIONS
-C config-file Read configuration options from config-file. -r Recover the databases after an application or system failure. Also performs database cleanup like removing mailbox reservations (and any associated mailbox files). All mailbox files are also checked to make sure the file format matches the configured database type in imapd.conf. If not, the file is automatically converted using the same logic as cvt_cyrusdb. -x Used with -r to recover the database only. (Prevents database cleanup). -c Checkpoint and archive the databases. Changes to the database which are part of committed transactions are written to disk. Also, a hot backup of the databases is made and inactive log files are removed. FILES
/etc/imapd.conf SEE ALSO
imapd.conf(5), cyrmaster(8) CMU
Project Cyrus CTL_CYRUSDB(8)