Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cannot send new Private Message (PM) Post 302760573 by -=XrAy=- on Thursday 24th of January 2013 08:33:34 AM
Old 01-24-2013
It work!

Thank You for this fast response.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Exception to Private Message Limitation

Can you give me help so that I can send pms even though I have less then 10 post? Thanks Kind regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marmellata
3 Replies
POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)

NAME
POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response - Emulates a SimpleHTTP::Response object, used to store SOAP data SYNOPSIS
use POE::Component::Server::SOAP; # Get the response object from SOAP my $response = $_[ARG0]; print $response->soapmethod; DESCRIPTION
This module is used as a drop-in replacement, because we need to store some SOAP data for the response. METHODS # Get the response object from SOAP my $response = $_[ARG0]; $response->soaprequest() # Returns the original HTTP::Request object from SimpleHTTP $response->soapservice() # Returns the service that triggered this SOAP instance $response->soapmethod() # Returns the method that triggered this SOAP instance $response->soapuri() # Returns the original URI of the request without the method $response->soapheaders() # Returns an arrayref of SOAP::Header objects ( undef if none ) $response->soapbody() # Returns the body as a hashref ( undef if no arguments ) EXPORT Nothing. SEE ALSO
L<POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP> L<POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP::Connection> L<POE::Component::Server::SOAP> L<SOAP::Lite> AUTHOR
Apocalypse <apocal@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2009 by Apocalypse This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-02-02 POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)