Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Cut the final line of each sorted value Post 302759411 by Don Cragun on Tuesday 22nd of January 2013 09:14:15 AM
Old 01-22-2013
I am not seeing any sort order for the given input where the 1st line of your input would be the final line of a sorted value. Please explain your sort order you are using.

dlasrt.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlasrt.f(3)

NAME
dlasrt.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlasrt (ID, N, D, INFO) DLASRT Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlasrt (characterID, integerN, double precision, dimension( * )D, integerINFO) DLASRT Purpose: Sort the numbers in D in increasing order (if ID = 'I') or in decreasing order (if ID = 'D' ). Use Quick Sort, reverting to Insertion sort on arrays of size <= 20. Dimension of STACK limits N to about 2**32. Parameters: ID ID is CHARACTER*1 = 'I': sort D in increasing order; = 'D': sort D in decreasing order. N N is INTEGER The length of the array D. D D is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, the array to be sorted. On exit, D has been sorted into increasing order (D(1) <= ... <= D(N) ) or into decreasing order (D(1) >= ... >= D(N) ), depending on ID. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 89 of file dlasrt.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 dlasrt.f(3)