Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPUX 11.23 - Sam and Smh.
Operating Systems HP-UX HPUX 11.23 - Sam and Smh. Post 302757577 by mauregato on Thursday 17th of January 2013 05:19:14 PM
Old 01-17-2013
Hello, is the same tool, whit the only diferent, is that smh is accesible througth web too.

best regards.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SAM file

I am having a problem on an HP box, where I am being told that there are too many open files. I am also being told I need to change a SAM file. Could some help me understand what a SAM files is and what it is used for. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristian
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

help on sam

hi, any idea how to get more info on the usage, unix equivalent of sam in hp-ux? thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX Restricted SAM

I am having trouble getting restricted SAM to work by allocating Privileges to a "group". I can make it work by allocaing to the userid's, but would preferre to use the "group" option. Running B.11.11 Tried the following.... 1) Created a user group in /etc/group first 2) Used the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Andrek
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

SYstem Management Homepage (SMH) Issues - HP-UX 11.11

I have a couple of issues with SMH running on HP-UX 11.11. The version numbers of the modules that I have loaded is below. 1) Does anyone have the "HPUX_EthernetLANEndpoint" or "HPUX_EthernetPort" modules on their server? I am getting errors within the SMH error log stating that these... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JDM_Nokia
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Tape drive not showing in SMH

We just migrated from an old PA-RISC system to a new rx2800 running 11iv3. I'm trying to get used to the System Management Homepage for general admin tasks. When attempting to do a test backup or restore, the external Ultrium tape is not shown in the device list. I'm looking under Home/System... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jduehmig
5 Replies
Plack::Handler(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Plack::Handler(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Handler - Connects PSGI applications and Web servers SYNOPSIS
package Plack::Handler::AwesomeWebServer; sub new { my($class, %opt) = @_; ... return $self; } sub run { my($self, $app) = @_; # launch the AwesomeWebServer and run $app in the loop } # then from command line plackup -s AwesomeWebServer -a app.psgi DESCRIPTION
Plack::Handler defines an adapter (connector) interface to adapt plackup and Plack::Runner to various PSGI web servers, such as Apache2 for mod_perl and Standalone for HTTP::Server::PSGI. It is an empty class, and as long as they implement the methods defined as an Server adapter interface, they do not need to inherit Plack::Handler. If you write a new handler for existing web servers, I recommend you to include the full name of the server module after Plack::Handler prefix, like Plack::Handler::Net::Server::Coro if you write a handler for Net::Server::Coro. That way you'll be using plackup command line option like: plackup -s Net::Server::Coro that makes it easy to figure out which web server you're going to use. METHODS
new $server = FooBarServer->new(%args); Creates a new adapter object. %args can take arbitrary parameters to configure server environments but common parameters are: port Port number the server listens to. host Address the server listens to. Set to undef to listen any interface. run $server->run($app); Starts the server process and when a request comes in, run the PSGI application passed in $app in the loop. register_service $server->register_service($app); Optional interface if your server should run in parallel with other event loop, particularly AnyEvent. This is the same as "run" but doesn't run the main loop. SEE ALSO
rackup perl v5.14.2 2011-02-27 Plack::Handler(3pm)