Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [Solved] Shell script help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Shell script help Post 302756633 by Kashyap on Wednesday 16th of January 2013 08:08:04 AM
Old 01-16-2013
Thanks,
It solved my problem.
The code is so simple too.
I am an idiot that i could not writ it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

run shell script under nohup directly [solved]

Hi, i am not able to run the loop in nohup directly. nohup 'for i in $(seq 10); do echo $i;./mscript.sh $i; done' can some one help me how to run this directly in nohup? ---------- Post updated 03-15-12 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous update was 03-14-12 at 11:59 PM ---------- From... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johninweb
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Removing control-m characters from shell script

Hi All, I need to remove control m character from a file. Steps which i am doing in shell script are: 1) We are comparing the header of the file to the database table header Here the file header has control-m characters. How do i remove it. Please help. Below are the steps i am using,... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi_123
12 Replies

3. Solaris

[Solved] Using awk withing a shell script

I am trying to use an awk command within a ksh script but it is not working - I am able to run from command line with no problem. It does not err out - it just does not produce a file with final count. awk "{s+=$0} END {print s}" es.out > es.cntAny help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bjdamon
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Shell script not working in crontab

Hi Iam running below script in crontab but its not working. #!/bin/sh cd /Scripts /usr/local/bin/expect -f /Scripts/bng_backup.exp /Scripts/data.txt tar -cf bngbackup.tar bngbackup ;gzip bngbackup.tar when iam running manually the output file is generating..but bngbackup.tar.gz file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: surender reddy
5 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

[Solved] How to connect DB2 from UNIX shell script?

Hi all, I have a requirement to connect DB2 database and do some operations and generate a report through shell script. Can anyone please tell me how can i connect DB2 from unix shell script? Thanks in ADV. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gani_85
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Get files & delete them by shell script

I want to use my script to get any file then delete it once it transfers to my side , I manage to create below script to generate "list" file which contains all file names in "10.10.1.1" then I made "a.out" file which contains the commands that I want to run it on "10.10.1.1" to get & delete the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] Mv command doesnt work in shell script

Hi All, i created the below script to move file with xml extension from one directory to another,but the mv command is not working inside the shell script, #!/us/bin/ksh filepath="/apps/extract" filename="*.xml" foldername=2191POB000_$(date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S) mkdir -p "$filepath/$foldername"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Radhas
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Calling PL/SQL Block into Shell Script

Hi, i have one simple PL/SQL Block and i have saved it as .sql file, which i am trying to call from UNIX script. PL/SQL block structure CONNECT DB_NAME/PWD@Database whenever SQLERROR EXIT 1; Declare ..Variables... BEGIN --Code-- exception END; exit; I have save this block as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhii
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Running a R script with in a shell script

Hi, I do have an R script named KO.R. Basically reads thousands of files, whose name has a pattern that differs at a portion of the file name, List.txt. Row_file1_mile.txt Row_file2_mile.txt Row_file3_mile.txt ... ... Row_file1000_mile.txt Below is a portion of my Rscript that reads... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanja
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Help with shell Script ,wait for some files for some time??

Hi All, I have the requirement that ,i have to write a shell script that job has to wait for a 7 touch files created by another application for 4 hours, if i get all 7 touch files ,i have to send a mail that i jobs are completed, if if it is waiting for more than 4 hours i have to send a mail... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pradeep Shetty
2 Replies
uligo(6)							   Games Manual 							  uligo(6)

NAME
uligo - tsumego (go problems) practice tool SYNOPSIS
uligo DESCRIPTION
To get stronger at go, it is essential to develop one's reading ability. That is why professionals recommend to study life and death or tesuji problems. uliGo is a program that allows you to do that: basically, the computer displays a problem, and asks for the answer. You enter the first move, the computer responds, and so on until you reach the final solution or enter a wrong move. USAGE
The basic operation of uliGo is simple. Click the right arrow to view a problem, and then click where you think the right answer is. The Documentation item in the Help menu contains the full documentation for uliGo, such as configuring the timer or the order the tsumego are displayed in. By default, problems are presented in random order, with the colors and orientation of the problem randomly chosen. FILES
~/.uligo This directory stores information about how many problems you've solved, and SGF files you've downloaded yourself. AUTHOR
Ulrich Goertz <uligo@g0ertz.de> is the author of uliGo. Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote this manual page for the Debian operating system, but it may be used by others. SEE ALSO
The uliGo website at http://www.u-go.net/uligo/ contains more (unclearly licensed) problems sets that cannot be included with the Debian package. April 25th, 2003 uligo(6)