Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users See AIX server remote connections Post 302753287 by DGPickett on Tuesday 8th of January 2013 11:06:18 AM
Old 01-08-2013
Basic connections are visible on 'netstat -a', and more remote information is provided by 'lsof' (for sockets and all fd types).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

copying files to a remote aix server using tar!

Hi, I am using AIX 5.2, and I want to copy some files from one server to a remote server using tar command. Can anybody tell me exact command? Thanks. Aqeel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: system-admin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to open remote connections

Hello everybody, This is an unusual problem that I am facing on my Solaris 9 on Sun Blade 150 workstation. I can ping remote machines (outside subnet) but I can't open up a connection/port on those machines. For example, `ping ftp.xyz.com` gives ftp.xyz.com is alive but if I do a `ftp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: red_crab
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

max connections aix

Sir's, the problem is i have script and 1 user in different 30 servers that ssh to our main server at the same time. Then after that may account automatically locked. I dont know what is the reason, is it the max connection of 1 user using ssh. Pls help. How to fix this. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

4. AIX

All exisiting connections from AIX 5.3

Hi, In an AIX 5.3 machine, I want to know all existing network connections going out from the box. NETSTAT command will gove me all the active connections. I want all the connections (active or inactive). Is there any command or file that will give this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajeeb
5 Replies

5. Linux

Securing remote connections

Hi all, I have a couple of questions I've been searching on internet but I didn't find a suitable solution. The aim is that I'd like to access to my home Linux (an 8.04 Ubuntu) from outside. I already achieved with ssh, but I'd like to secure as much as I can. These are questions: The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlbertGM
2 Replies

6. BSD

Remote connections unable after power falls

Hi everyone: I have a server used for testing running FreeBSD, last weekend we had power cuts in my job and our server was constantly rebooting. since then the network connections are very slow, it's almost impossible establish a remote connection with the server, however running any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgarvm
2 Replies

7. AIX

Command to connect to remote AIX server

Hi All, Im looking for a command that can remotely connect to another AIX machine and execute scripts present in that server(Possible scenarios are a complete a restart of 3 servers in a cluster through a single script execution present in one of the servers). Im relatively new to AIX and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishakh
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

DOS/VB script of Remote Windows Server from AIX

Hi We use to run DOS and VB script in Windows Server . Now the requirement is to trigger the same script from AIX server by shell script , thus it would be executed in Remote Windows Server . Is it possible ( though SSH or any other way ) ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sourajit Seth
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sudo connect to a remote server and execute scripts in remote server

Hello Every one!! I am trying to write a shell script which will connect to a remote server and execute scripts which are at a certain path in the remote server. Before this I am using a sudo command to change the user. The place where I am stuck is, I am able to connect to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: masubram
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script connect to remote server, not find files and exit only from remote server, but not from scrip

I have a script, which connecting to remote server and first checks, if the files are there by timestamp. If not I want the script exit without error. Below is a code TARFILE=${NAME}.tar TARGZFILE=${NAME}.tar.gz ssh ${DESTSERVNAME} 'cd /export/home/iciprod/download/let/monthly;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies
AA-UNCONFINED(8)						     AppArmor							  AA-UNCONFINED(8)

NAME
aa-unconfined - output a list of processes with tcp or udp ports that do not have AppArmor profiles loaded SYNOPSIS
aa-unconfined DESCRIPTION
aa-unconfined will use netstat(8) to determine which processes have open network sockets and do not have AppArmor profiles loaded into the kernel. BUGS
aa-unconfined must be run as root to retrieve the process executable link from the /proc filesystem. This program is susceptible to race conditions of several flavours: an unlinked executable will be mishandled; an executable started before a AppArmor profile is loaded will not appear in the output, despite running without confinement; a process that dies between the netstat(8) and further checks will be mishandled. This program only lists processes using TCP and UDP. In short, this program is unsuitable for forensics use and is provided only as an aid to profiling all network-accessible processes in the lab. If you find any bugs, please report them at <http://https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/+filebug>. SEE ALSO
netstat(8), apparmor(7), apparmor.d(5), aa_change_hat(2), and <http://wiki.apparmor.net>. AppArmor 2.7.103 2012-06-28 AA-UNCONFINED(8)