Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Exporting time from log files Post 302753007 by itkamaraj on Tuesday 8th of January 2013 12:29:37 AM
Old 01-08-2013
Code:
autorep -w -J JOBNAME | awk 'NF==8{print $1","$2" "$3","$4" "$5}' > output.csv

The above command only retrives the line, which has 8 columns.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Exporting files from unix to Excel sheet

How can we export a file in unix with certain number of columns to an excel sheet. It's very useful in time saving...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exporting Files from Unix to a Windows Platform

I was able to convert my csv file in Unix to xls. I would like to export the converted xls file to a windows environment. I have to manually connect using the following below: ftp: 192.x.x.x -> username/pass -> cd -> mget *.xls and then confirm. Could I automate this process into a shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravzter
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting log file into Excel

Hi, I am using HP-UX. I have an output log file which gives me server statistics. I want to export the contents of the file(last 100 lines) using tail command and then save it into an excel file in my local machine. The server statistics should be collected every 3 hrs. So, i wanted the idea... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harshaganapathy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to catch date and time from log files?

Hi, Appli.log files contain the below data which updates continuously ================================================== =============== Tuple Created OrderEntry|66|39.0|ADML.L|16.89|GBP||GFD|000002889 41ORLO1|GB00B02J6398|80|XLON|UHORIZON|null|2011-05-09... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can view log messages between two time frame from /var/log/message or any type of log files

How can view log messages between two time frame from /var/log/message or any type of log files. when logfiles are very big and especially many messages with in few minutes, I would like to display log messages between 5 minute interval. Could you pls give me the command? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate a Execution time reports using log files.

Hi Experts, I am having a requirement, where i need to generate a report of the execution time of all the processes. All the processes generate the log files in a log directory and I can get the execution time from the log files. like below is the log file. /home/vikas/log >ls -l... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: k_vikash
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[awk] combine and convert time from log files

dear all, an awk newbie need your help.... i have log files with this format: mylog1a.log: "08/10/2012","5:05 PM" "Hostname","Device Address","Count" "","10.10.10.18","10234" mylog2a.log: "08/11/2012","5:05 PM" "Hostname","Device Address","Count" "","10.10.10.18","12543" ... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: makan
18 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting log files based on date and time.

Hi All, i have some log files generated in a folder daily with the format abc.def.20130306.100001 ghi.jkl.20130306.100203 abc.def.20130305.100001 ghi.jkl.20130305.100203 the format is the date followed by time . all i want is to get the files that are generated for todays... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh300182
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Time Stamp Range On Log Files

I have created this script #!/bin/sh FILES=/data/log/access_*.log for f in $FILES do echo "Processing $f file" cat $f | awk '{print $1}' | sort | uniq -c | sort -n | tail done It produces this output Processing /data/log/access_abc.log file 114 1.1.1.1 167 2.2.2.2 ... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharingsunshine
38 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)