Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zip dump file using expdp:
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Zip dump file using expdp: Post 302752401 by qwertyu on Monday 7th of January 2013 02:06:55 AM
Old 01-07-2013
No the above dont seem to work.. Please suggest something else

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unzip .zip file and list the files included in the .zip archive

Hello, I am trying to return the name of the resulting file from a .zip archive file using unix unzip command. unzip c07212007.cef7081.zip Archive: c07212007.cef7081.zip SecureZIP for z/OS by PKWARE inflating: CEP/CEM7080/PPVBILL/PASS/G0063V00 I used the following command to unzip in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracledev
5 Replies

3. AIX

ZIP multiple files and also specify size of zip file

I have to zip many pdf files and the size of zip file must not exceed 200 MB. When size is more than 200 MB then multiple zip files needs to be created. How we can achieve this in UNIX? I have tried ZIP utility but it takes a lot of time when we add individual pdfs by looping through a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tom007
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Zip a file with .zip extension.

Hi, I need to zip a .dat file with .zip extension. I tried using the "zip" command. But shell says. "ksh: zip: not found" Currently I am using gunzip to zip and changing the extension ".gz" to ".zip" as follows. mv $file `echo $file | sed 's/\(.*\.\)gz/\1zip/'` But when I tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aeroticman
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Zip file inside Zip file(s)

I've a zip file called Z00.zip and in that file there are 22 more zip files. Each zip file having .txt files nearly 10,000 files. I am trying to unzip all these .txt files in one command line to unzip each .zip file from Z00.zip file. Would like to know whether possible to unzip all sub-zip files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nvkuriseti
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expdp error logging:

i am using expdp in korn shell to export tables from oracle. What i dont know is how to capture any errors if my expdp fails. I am looking for some options like Spool where i can write the error into a file and return the location of that file to my calling script in case of errors. Please help me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwertyu
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zip Multiple files to One .zip file in AIX system

Hi I have a requirement in unix shell where I need to zip multiple files on server to one single .zip file. I dont see zip command in AIX and gzip command not doing completely what I want. One I do .zip file, I should be able to unzip in my local Computer. Here is example what I want... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAMA PULI
9 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem in import & expdp Dump file

Hi all, i face a problem on (oracle database) installed on server Linux i need to export back as dump file, when i try to export give me the below error. # expdp system/oracle directory=test dumpfile=Prodfb20150311.dmp logfile=Prodfb20150311.log FULL=y Export: Release 11.2.0.1.0 -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How can we Zip multiple files created on the same date into one single zip file.?

Hi all i am very new to shell scripting and need some help from you to learn 1)i have some log files that gets generated on daily basis example: i have abc_2017_01_30_1.log ,2017_01_30_2.log like wise so i want to zip this 4 logs which are created on same date into one zip folder. 2)Post zipping... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: b.saipriyanka
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can we Zip multiple files created on the same date into one single zip file.?

Hi all i am very new to shell scripting and need some help from you to learn 1)i have some log files that gets generated on daily basis example: i have abc_2017_01_30_1.log ,2017_01_30_2.log like wise so i want to zip this 4 logs which are created on same date into one zip folder. 2)Post zipping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: b.saipriyanka
1 Replies
dump(n) 																   dump(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
dump - Dump information about Tcl interpreter in TkCon SYNOPSIS
dump method ?-nocomplain? ?-filter pattern? ?--? pattern ?pattern ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The dump command provides a way for the user to spit out state information about the interpreter in a Tcl readable (and human readable) form. It takes the general form: dump method ?-nocomplain? ?-filter pattern? ?--? pattern ?pattern ...? The patterns represent glob-style patterns (as in string match pattern $str). -nocomplain will prevent dump from throwing an error if no items matched the pattern. -filter is interpreted as appropriate for the method. The various methods are: dump command args Outputs one or more commands. dump procedure args Outputs one or more procs in sourceable form. dump variable args Outputs the values of variables in sourceable form. Recognizes nested arrays. The -filter pattern is used as to filter array ele- ment names and is interepreted as a glob pattern (defaults to {*}). It is passed down for nested arrays. dump widget args Outputs one or more widgets by giving their configuration options. The -filter pattern is used as to filter the config options and is interpreted as a case insensitive regexp pattern (defaults to {.*}). SEE ALSO
idebug(n), observe(n), tkcon(1), tkcon(n), tkconrc(5) KEYWORDS
Tk, console, dump COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) Jeffrey Hobbs <jeff at hobbs.org> TkCon 2.5 dump(n)