Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: KDE widget creation
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers KDE widget creation Post 302751875 by DGPickett on Friday 4th of January 2013 04:25:43 PM
Old 01-04-2013

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Kde 3.0

Hello, i,ve installed suse with kde 3.0, I had never used an X for unix before. So I don't know much. Most things were easy to find, but what anoyes me a lot is that the desktop is larger than mij monitor, so I have to move my mouse to see the rest of the desktop. I've tried to set the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: counTnegaTive
1 Replies

2. Android

problem to remove widget

Hi, I am using an htc wildfire with android 2.2, I have recently download a battery widget. After I decided to remove it, I saw black box that say problem in loading. How can I tell the android to stop trying to load it? ---------- Post updated at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous update was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Fix For Google Page Rank: Wordpress List Rank Dashboard Widget

Here is the fix for the recent Google changes to their pagerank API. For example, in the List Rank Dashboard Widget Wordpress Plugin (Version 1.7), in this plugin file: list-rank-dashboard-widget/wp-list-rank-class.php in this function: function getGooglePR($url) Change this line: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
PLASMAPKG(1)							 KDE User's Manual						      PLASMAPKG(1)

NAME
plasmapkg - Install, list, remove Plasma packages SYNOPSIS
plasmapkg [-h, --hash path] [-g, --global] [-t, --type type] [-i, --install path] [-u, --upgrade path] [-l, --list] [--list-types] [-r, --remove name] [-p, --packageroot path] [KDE Generic Options] [Qt Generic Options] DESCRIPTION
plasmapkg is a command line tool to install, list, remove Plasma packages. OPTIONS
-h, --hash path Generate a SHA1 hash for the package at "path". -g, --global For install or remove, operates on packages installed for all users. -t, --type type The type of package, e.g. theme, wallpaper, plasmoid, dataengine, runner, layout-template, etc. [plasmoid]. -i, --install path Install the package at "path". -u, --upgrade path Upgrade the package at "path". -l, --list List installed packages. -r, --remove name Remove the package named "name". -p, --packageroot path Absolute path to the package root. If not supplied, then the standard data directories for this KDE session will be searched instead. SEE ALSO
More detailed user documentation is available from help:/plasma-desktop (either enter this URL into Konqueror, or run khelpcenter help:/plasma-desktop). AUTHORS
plasmapkg was written by Aaron Seigo<aseigo@kde.org>. K Desktop Environment 2012-12-05 PLASMAPKG(1)