Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Operating system not found
Operating Systems Solaris Operating system not found Post 302749799 by solaris_user on Saturday 29th of December 2012 01:37:47 PM
Old 12-29-2012
Download ISO from Oracle web site and then install it.
This User Gave Thanks to solaris_user For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix operating system

hi I am trying to install solaris 8 on intel machine(intel300 mhz,32 mg ram,3.2 hd,24x cd-rom). hardware scaning is ok. Then it ask to enter choice for interactive installation #1 for web #2. After i enter chice system reboot agian and it takes to same screne. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neer45
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bad PBR Sig Operating System Not Found...why ?

Well i install successfully Solaris on my Second Hard disk, although i had to make it primary Master and my orignal hard disk as pirmary slave, because solaris will not let Windows on primary master. Anyway after installation when i try to boot from hard disk , it shows message bad PBR Sig ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
3 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

cannot load any operating system

I've tried installing Linux (SuSE because it's the easiest disc I had on hand) and Windows, and neither can boot. The specific problems are below. With Linux: During the installation, I get error message on most of the packages, even though I left all of them up to the default, and it sais... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Derrek
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Operating System

Which is much more powerful as an operating system: 1. Windows 2000 2. Windows 98 3. Windows XP 4. Windows ME 5. Unix 6. Linux and why is it much more powerful than the other operating systems that i have mentioned. thanks for your info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alecks1975
1 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Fabric Operating System

Would any of your gentlemen have come across a decent reference for the FOS in your wanderings? Brocade just seems to want to sell me classes and FAN books :/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eronysis
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHEL4 Upt(2): Operating System Not Found ?

Hi, My HP-Proliant Machine have faced abnormal shutdown due to a power failure. after the event : "Operating System not found" appears & the system could not load operating system. O/S: RHEL AS 4 update 2 Software Raid 1+0 were configured. Facts Gathered: All mount points are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Muhammad Ahmad
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Operating System Programming

I am new in Kernel programming....i want to know how kernel is implemented.To this i have downloaded minix 3 kernel but i do not know where to start my study of kernel programming...please tell me from where to start understanding the code and how to run kernel in windows 7 or red hat. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sajan Gupta
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Best Operating System

Hello All, I want to install Linux on my machine, so please tell me one thing which is the best to install- 1.)Red Hat 2.)Cent OS 3.)Red Hat 4.)Ubuntu 5.)Fedora except that if there is any please tell me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What's my Operating System

Can we know the operating given the IP address or DNS of the host. All I have is file://myserver/myapp (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies
Apache::Session::Oracle(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Apache::Session::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Oracle - An implementation of Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Oracle; #if you want Apache::Session to open new DB handles: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:sessions', UserName => $db_user, Password => $db_pass, Commit => 1 }; #or, if your handles are already opened: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh, Commit => 1 }; DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation of Apache::Session. It uses the Oracle backing store and no locking. See the example, and the documentation for Apache::Session::Store::Oracle for more details. USAGE
The special Apache::Session argument for this module is Commit. You MUST provide the Commit argument, which instructs this module to either commit the transaction when it is finished, or to simply do nothing. This feature is provided so that this module will not have adverse interactions with your local transaction policy, nor your local database handle caching policy. The argument is mandatory in order to make you think about this problem. This module also respects the LongReadLen argument, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not specified, the default maximum is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::File, Apache::Session::Flex, Apache::Session::DB_File, Apache::Session::Postgres, Apache::Session perl v5.10.1 2010-10-18 Apache::Session::Oracle(3pm)