Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File creation time
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat File creation time Post 302746269 by mastansaheb on Wednesday 19th of December 2012 04:21:55 AM
Old 12-19-2012
Very much thnx scott

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file creation time

i have to delete some files that were created on a particular date. is there any way to do that without affecting the files that were modified on the same date? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sskb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file creation date & time

Hi All, I have some files which are creates every day using a script. I want to create a log files which does write "filename,creation day and time" how can I do this ?? Alice (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alisevA3
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix File creation time

IS there any command to find the file creation time in Unix. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tinivt
2 Replies

4. Programming

File creation time

Hi Everybody, Is their any functions to find out the file creation time in 'C' (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manii
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File creation time in seconds

Hi All, Cany any one help me in solving this.. Problem statement: I have a requirement to find the time from which there are no files created in a given directory. For this I am assuming that I need to get the file creation time in seconds, then the current time in seconds using `date +%s`.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chary
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find file creation time

Hello folks, I have a file, but it change every seconds, i use stats command to check its creation time, but it shows access,modify and change time same. Is there any other way to see the file creation date/time? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About Unix File creation time

Hello, I registered and recreated this thread because everywhere we can see "It's not possible to get the file creation time in UNIX fs". This is not true any more with Ext4! Unfortunately, there is not user-level tools that allow you to read those information. You have to use a low level tool... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaellafond
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File creation time in UNIX

Hi All, Can any one help how to long list today's files in unix.i.e files which are have been created today should be able to "ls -ltr" .I should be able to apply the "ls -ltr" command on today's files(should not include all the files which were there in the directory). Thanks in advance!!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balasankar
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Time take between first and last file creation

Hi , In a folder I have multiple files. I want total time taken to write those files. Can you please suggest what will be the best way to go for it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sftp file creation time

Hi Team, Could you please let me know ,how to find the file creation date time in SFTP server. i tred like , ls -ltr command only availble and not available like ls --full-time test.txt please help? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmk123
7 Replies
appclient(1M)						    Application Server Utility						     appclient(1M)

NAME
appclient - launches the Application Client Container and invokes the client application packaged in the application JAR file SYNOPSIS
appclient -client client_application_jar [-mainclass client_application_main_classname|-name display_name] [-xml sun-acc.xml file] [-tex- tauth] [-user username] [-password password] Use the appclient command to launch the application client container and invoke a client application that is packaged in an application JAR file. The application client jar file is psecified and created during deployment either by the deploytool or by using the asadmin deploy command. The application client container is a set of java classes, libraries and other files that are required to execute a first-tier application client program on a Java Virtual Machine (JVM). The application client container communicates with the Application Server using RMI-IIOP. The client.jar that is retrieved after deploying an application , should be passed with the -client option while running the appclient utility. The -mainclass and -name options are optional for a single client application. For multiple client applications use either the -classname option or the- name option. -client required; the name and location for the client application jar file. The application client JAR file is specified and created during deployment, either by the deploytool or by the asadmin deploy command. -mainclass optional; the full classname of the main client application main() method that will be invoked by the Application Client Container. Used for a single client application. By default, uses the class specified in the client jar. The class name must be the full name. For example, com.sun.test.AppClient -name optional; the display name for the client application. Used for multiple client applications. By default, the dis- play name is specified in the client jar application-client.xml file which is identified by the display-name attribute. -xml optional if using the default domain and instance, otherwise it is required; identifies the name and location of the client configuration XML file. If not specified, defaults to the value of $AS_ACC_CONFIG identified in asenv.conf file. -textauth optional; used to specify using text format authentication when authentication is needed. Example 1: Using the appclient command appclient -client appserv/bin/myclientapp.jar -mainclass com.sun.test.TestAppClient -xml sun-acc.xml scott sample Where: appserv/bin/myclientapp.jar is the full path for the client application .jar file, com.sun.text.TestAppClient is the full Java pack- age name of the main client application, scott and sample are arguments to pass to the application, and sun-acc.xml is the name of the client configuration XML file. If sun-acc.xml is not in the current directory, you must give the absolute path location; otherwise the rel- ative path is used. The relative path is relative to the directory where the command is being executed. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Unstable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ package-appclient(1M), asadmin(1M) Sun Java System Application Server March 2004 appclient(1M)