Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Send mail based on a group
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Send mail based on a group Post 302742617 by Max499 on Tuesday 11th of December 2012 10:49:08 AM
Old 12-11-2012
Thank you very much gurus bipinajith and rdcwayx, i really appreciate your quick help.Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can not send mail from unix server to company/yahoo mail

hi, Gurus, I need some help with sending mail out from my UNIX server: It is running Solaris 2.6 and the sendmail version is 8.8. Output of :/usr/lib/sendmail -d0.1 -bt < /dev/null Version 8.8.8+Sun Compiled with: LOG MATCHGECOS MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7 NAMED_BIND NDBM NETINET ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: b5fnpct
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write a shellscript to send a mail alert to the website user based on license expiration time

hi, i am very much new to shell scripting i have a requirement that i have to develop a License Renewal Alert system that has to give a alert mail to the users before 30days of user account expiration, by checking expiration date of the user with the data base, this system will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepu_Shscripts
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to configure mail setting to send mail to outlook mail server

i have sun machines having solaris 9 & 10 OS . Now i need to send mail from the machines to my outlook account . I have the ip adress of OUTLOOK mail server. Now what are the setting i need to do in solaris machines so that i can use mailx or sendmail. actually i am trying to automate the high... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Group the records based on empno and send mail

Hi All, I have records in a file with name,SSO,openitems,manageremail with | delimited file.Now i want to group the records by SSO and openitems and send email to their manageremail. kiran|1111|draft|aaa@gmail.com guna|2222|reject|bbb@gmail.com kiran|1111|submitter|aaa@gmail.com... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiranparsha
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I send a mail from my outlook or other mail accounts to UNIX server?

Hi all, I want to send a mail for my business needs from outlook account to an unix server (HP-UX) but I don't send any mail. While I can send from the unix server to my outlook account, I can't send from outlook to unix. How can I achieve this ? How can I send a mail from my outlook or other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: igelegin
2 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Not able to send mail out of UbuntuBox in send mail

Hi Guys.. yesterday i purchased a VPS server and installed sendmail on ubuntu 12.4 with Webmin & Apache runing webserver problem is.. i can send mail via webmin user interface account to anybody to out side to any domain and able to recieve any mail from any domain.. Now main... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmdman
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Read a file and send mail based on grep

Hi All, I am having a job and I need to send email when the job is running. On any other case (success,fail) I don't needed to send email. I check with BMC they told they dont have that in the version I am using. So I created a dependent job and grepped for the status and sent email. My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Manipulate condition to send mail based on output text in file

Hi All, I have a working script as below. echo "Files loaded with $(cat /var/tmp/script.X1.out)" | mail -s "Files loaded with return code" mailid This script takes the output from script.X1.out file and appends the text "Files loaded with return code" and sends the email. Now what I want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: midhun3108
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM (in reply to MAIL FROM comm

I am having trouble getting mail to work on a red hat server. At first I was getting this message. Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to :25: Connection refused Then added the port to my firewall. Then I temporarily turned off selinux. I then copied this file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
Jifty::Client(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Jifty::Client(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Client - Subclass of WWW::Mechanize with extra Jifty features DESCRIPTION
This module is a base for building robots to interact with Jifty applications. It currently contains much overlapping code with "Jifty::Test::WWW::Mechanize", except that it does not inherit from "Test::WWW::Mechanize". Expect this code to be refactored in the near future. METHODS
new Overrides WWW::Mechanize's "new" to automatically give the bot a cookie jar. moniker_for ACTION, FIELD1 => VALUE1, FIELD2 => VALUE2 Finds the moniker of the first action of type ACTION whose "constructor" field FIELD1 is VALUE1, and so on. fill_in_action MONIKER, FIELD1 => VALUE1, FIELD2 => VALUE2, ... Finds the fields on the current page with the names FIELD1, FIELD2, etc in the MONIKER action, and fills them in. Returns the HTML::Form object of the form that the action is in, or undef if it can't find all the fields. action_form MONIKER [ARGUMENTNAMES] Returns the form (as an HTML::Form object) corresponding to the given moniker (which also contains inputs for the given argumentnames), and also selects it as the current form. Returns undef if it can't be found. action_field_value MONIKER, FIELD Finds the fields on the current page with the names FIELD in the action MONIKER, and returns its value, or undef if it can't be found. send_action CLASS ARGUMENT => VALUE, [ ... ] Sends a request to the server via the webservices API, and returns the Jifty::Result of the action. "CLASS" specifies the class of the action, and all parameters thereafter supply argument keys and values. The URI of the page is unchanged after this; this is accomplished by using the "back button" after making the webservice request. fragment_request PATH ARGUMENT => VALUE, [ ... ] Makes a request for the fragment at PATH, using the webservices API, and returns the string of the result. field_error_text MONIKER, FIELD Finds the error span on the current page for the name FIELD in the action MONIKER, and returns the text (tags stripped) from it. (If the field can't be found, return undef). uri WWW::Mechanize has a bug where it returns the wrong value for "uri" after redirect. This fixes that. See http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=9059 session Returns the server-side Jifty::Web::Session object associated with this Mechanize object. continuation [ID] Returns the current continuation of the Mechanize object, if any. Or, given an ID, returns the continuation with that ID. current_user Returns the Jifty::CurrentUser object or descendant, if any. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Test::WWW::Mechanize LICENSE
Jifty is Copyright 2005-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. Jifty is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-04-14 Jifty::Client(3pm)