Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SFTP client
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support SFTP client Post 302737951 by Junaid Subhani on Friday 30th of November 2012 05:29:50 AM
Old 11-30-2012
SFTP client

Hi guys.

I need to install SFTP client on my Linux machine Redhat 5.8.
Which packages do I need for that ??

Regards,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SFTP Client service information

Hi, How to find out which sftp client is installed in my system? And the UserId and Password used for SFTP service. I am using SunOS 5.8 Please help. Thanks, Raj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reeturaj_sunny
1 Replies

2. Programming

SFTP client program

can u help me? i need the program code in C to perform Simple File Transfer in linux.in this forum i found the server program,inw i need the client program ASAP. Thanx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harshi
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

FTP client for HP-UX that supports SFTP/SSL/SSH

Can anyone recommend some good/reliable FTP clients for HP-UX that support SFTP/SSL/SSH and have a command line interface? They need not be "free" (license). Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxshop
2 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

sftp client can't connect

Hi. I'm trying to use my sftp client on solaris 9 to connect to an sftp server. ssh is installed correctly and I can see my pub/priv key files in the ~/.ssh directory. When I run sftp -v <target> I get: bash-2.05# sftp -v retsdsa.merlin.mb.ca Connecting to retsdsa.merlin.mb.ca... debug1: SSH... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skowal
2 Replies

5. AIX

Setup Window server to accept AIX SFTP client

To all the expert out there, I have successfully setup a AIX to AIX auto-SFTP with no password requested. Now my aim is to setup a AIX to Window auto-SFTP with no password requested as well. But I faced some problem that I do not know how to solve it. I have followed the setting of AIX's... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
8 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Configure SFTP client to use web/internet prox

I am writing a shell script which needs to connect to a remote internet ftp site over sftp. The problem is that the Red Hat Linux system on which the script will be executed resides behind a web/internet proxy. How can the standard sftp client which is bundled with Red Hat Linux distributions be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Connessione con client SFTP via Proxy

Ciao a tutti, ho l'esigenza di collegarmi in SFTP (client Winscp) ad una macchina solaris che vedo attraverso un'altra macchina solaris. Come configuro la connessione ? Sulla macchina diretta non ho problemi mentre sulla remota non so come configurare i parametri per utilizzare la diretta come... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobbyred
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Fsecure ssh client sftp 2.5

Is there any free version of Fsecure ssh client sftp we have. or need to buy license for this. Can you please let me know on this.thanks Regards. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijill
6 Replies

9. AIX

sftp : have to specify subsystem from client side

I have several ssh servers *running aix 5.3 and they respond to sftp requests just fine, but I have one that requires clients to specify the path to the sftp server using the -s flag which is*/usr/sbin/sftp-server I check the sshd_config across all servers and they are the same. *The other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: massdesign
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp script for dev server to client server

hi, i am new to unix, cuold u send some sftp acripts to send files to dev server to clint server, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Koti.annam
1 Replies
GO-GET(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GO-GET(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go get [-a] [-d] [-fix] [-n] [-p n] [-u] [-v] [-x] [ packages ] DESCRIPTION
Get downloads and installs the packages named by the import paths, along with their dependencies. When checking out or updating a package, get looks for a branch or tag that matches the locally installed version of Go. The most important rule is that if the local installation is running version "go1", get searches for a branch or tag named "go1". If no such version exists it retrieves the most recent version of the package. OPTIONS
-a, -n, -v, -x, -p The -a, -n, -v, -x, and -p flags have the same meaning as in 'go build' and 'go install'. See go-build(1). -d The -d flag instructs get to stop after downloading the packages; that is, it instructs get not to install the packages. -fix The -fix flag instructs get to run the fix tool on the downloaded packages before resolving dependencies or building the code. -u The -u flag instructs get to use the network to update the named packages and their dependencies. By default, get uses the network to check out missing packages but does not use it to look for updates to existing packages. For more about specifying packages, see go-packages(7). For more about how 'go get' finds source code to download, see go-remote(7). SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-install(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-06-15 GO-GET(1)