Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need Role Name for my type of work Post 302737927 by vbe on Friday 30th of November 2012 04:31:42 AM
Old 11-30-2012
unix integrator...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Role of AI in any OS

In any given operating system, generally how much of AI software is involved? Is it related to user-friendliness of OS? What is the future of strong AI? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MULTIVERSE
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

String type to date type

Can one string type variable changed into the date type variable. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rinku
1 Replies

3. Programming

array type has incomplete element type

Dear colleagues, One of my friend have a problem with c code. While compiling a c program it displays a message like "array type has incomplete element type". Any body can provide a solution for it. Jaganadh.G (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX starter role?

This may not be the right forum to put up a question like the one I'm about to ask. I am hoping that I would get very fruitful responses. i) I have been learning UNIX for sometime now, but my question is realistically what do I need to be able to be able to apply for UNIX jobs. What sort of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: B_Jay
6 Replies

5. Linux

What's role of swap in initrd?

Hello, I want to know why initrd need swap for work. In the shell of mkinitrd, it look for the swap partation for "swsuspdev", then write a sentence "resume /dev/sdXX" in the file init from initrd.gz, and the /dev/sdXX is the swap partation. Why initrd need swap when it boot a system? what is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZR_Lang
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any Beos versions work on AMD64-type PCs?

Preparing to get my first home PC via custom-build shop. It will have three hard disk drives...one to be used only for trial of various OSs. Was hoping to test out Haiku, but according to 'supported architectures' table at Wikipedia ("Comparison of open source operating systems"), it only works on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varsel
3 Replies

7. Programming

Typedef does not work to name a type

Hello, This is related to the closed post in the forum for the installation of the same software called arachne, but with different error message: In file included from ueberal/MiniSuperizer.cc:5:0: ./random/GnuRandom.h:54:5: error: ‘_G_uint32_t’ does not name a type _G_uint32_t u; ^... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
11 Replies

8. Solaris

Ssh to role

Hi all I need to run a command that only a role user and root can run, I need to run that command remotely by script but the roles ask for a password. Ex. from serverA with userA to serverB with userB: userA can ssh serverB using userB without askink for a password. ssh userB@serverB... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juanramos100
3 Replies
MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Extending(3)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Extending(3)

NAME
MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Extending - extending MooseX::Role::Parameterized roles DESCRIPTION
There are heaps of useful modules in the "MooseX" namespace that you can use to make your roles more powerful. However, they do not always work out of the box with MooseX::Role::Parameterized, but it's fairly straight-forward to achieve the functionality you desire. MooseX::Role::Parameterized was designed to be as extensible as the rest of Moose, and as such it is possible to apply custom traits to both the parameterizable role or the ordinary roles they generate. In this example, we will look at applying the fake trait "MooseX::MagicRole" to a parameterizable role. First we need to define a new metaclass for our parameterizable role. package MyApp::Meta::Role::Parameterizable; use Moose; extends 'MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Meta::Role::Parameterizable'; with 'MooseX::MagicRole'; This is a class (observe that it uses Moose, not Moose::Role) which extends the class which governs parameterizable roles. MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Meta::Role::Parameterizable is the metaclass that packages using MooseX::Role::Parameterized receive by default. Note that the class we are extending, MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Meta::Role::Parameterizable, is entirely distinct from the similarly- named class which governs the ordinary roles that parameterized roles generate. An instance of MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Meta::Role::Parameterized represents a role with its parameters already bound. Now we can take advantage of our new subclass by specifying that we want to use "MyApp::Meta::Role::Parameterizable" as our metaclass when importing MooseX::Role::Parameterized: package MyApp::Role; use MooseX::Role::Parameterized -metaclass => 'MyApp::Meta::Role::Parameterizable'; role { ... } And there you go! "MyApp::Role" now has the "MooseX::MagicRole" trait applied. perl v5.18.2 2012-08-14 MooseX::Role::Parameterized::Extending(3)