Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Importing data's from cadence to MATLAB Post 302737539 by DEBASHISH DASH on Thursday 29th of November 2012 07:09:14 AM
Old 11-29-2012
Importing data's from cadence to MATLAB

hello,

debashish here.

i am working with 6 bit flash ADC design. So for calculation of INL and DNL ,i have to import data from cadence to MATLAB .

Can anybody help me outSmilie

Last edited by DEBASHISH DASH; 11-30-2012 at 02:54 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

MatLab alike software in Fedora

Hi, Is there any free software version availabe for download for Fedora or Ubuntu or other Linux Flavors which is very close to MatLab in Windows? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MULTIVERSE
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

qsub and Matlab

I am trying to run a Matlab function, file.m, with qsub. Here is a portion of my .sge file: echo Starting to run Matlab matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r "file('${inputfile}');exit;" echo finished running Matlab The last two lines of the Matlab function are: disp('finished'); exit So my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laether
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Matlab (more generally: sorting data by date)

I'm not sure if this really belongs anywhere on this forum but my previous experiences on here have shown me that you guys are very helpful so I figure I may as well try. I have a bunch of large 2d arrays in matlab and each has a column for a date that each row corresponds to. The format is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skray
1 Replies

4. Programming

Equivalent function for matlab on scilab

Hello everyone, i need help with this , i need the equivalent matlab funtion tf(x,y) in scilab and what do u recommend best from those three for a linux user (i need it for Control theory): 1-matlab 2-Scilab 3-Octave thank you for your time (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: abu_malek
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Weighted Regression in Matlab

I need to weight the regression I am performing on a data file. I am not using all the numbers in the file. Here are my variables: Y = data(,1) X has the same bracketed first term, and the second term is I have eight different weights I want to give, one weight corresponding to two different... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kssteig
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

install cadence ic on linux

Who have installed the softwareware cadence ic 5141 on linux .Please post something about the process.like the process of install ! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fang_xiaoan
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Importing data from PL/SQL then sending it through mail,HELP ME!

Is anyone here know how to make a script in UNIX which will do importing data from PL/SQL then sending it through mail? Can you give me sample script with explanation so it's easy to understand,Thank you very much,any suggestion or advice is welcome, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Atrap
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Data Importing using shell script

Hi All, I have a .csv file pipe delimter.., I am using excel data import option for importing the data from a pipe delimter file to xls...I want to make this happen using shell script. Please let me know how can I do this using shell script. Regards, Deepti (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaur.deepti
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output of matlab as a variable for shell script

I'm running a matlab code within a shell script. This is how I do it, matlab -nodesktop -nosplash -nojvm -r "my_program;quit" This works fine. My matlab code prints out a single number, say "ans = 10" for example. I want to assign this to a variable in the shell script. I tried doing this... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: lost.identity
18 Replies

10. Fedora

[Solved] Unable to start Matlab program

hello everyone, I have Matlab installed on Fedora 16. I tried running it by simply typing on terminal: $ matlabBut it returned the follwoing error: --- can anyone suggest a solution? cheers, peter ---------- Post updated at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:54 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: peter_071
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)