Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [QUESTION] While umatched error Post 302732643 by Ryuinferno on Sunday 18th of November 2012 10:53:15 PM
Old 11-18-2012
*face palm* silly me...what a typo...thanks!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error Question

Every night I recieve this message: Verify Report - Broken/missing symbolic links File With Discrepancies : 213 Total Discrepancies : 213 Can anyone explain what this is and how I can resolve it? Thanks, DJ At Work (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: djatwork
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question about error

While attempting to use ftp to retrieve a file from a remote server (running SCO Unix 5.0.2), it eventually returns a timeout error with the following message - netin: connection reset by peer. I can't find any reference to this error. Has anyone encountered it before, or know what causes it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Howeird
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about error reporting

hi all, i've got a script that takes in what a user enters (multiple entries) and then joins them all together and appends this to a file. what i want to happen now is the terminal should display "record saved" if the save to the file is successful, if it isn't just display the standard unix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wazzag
2 Replies

4. Programming

C Question compilation error

What does the following mean: state_field state_abvr = { "AL","ALABAMA", "AK","ALASKA", . . . }; extern state_field state_abvr; issues we I am facing following compilation issue bosdf9d1:root make CC -I/bto/bcs/shared/include -I/bto/sys/BCS/usr/include ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaganreddy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on error from script

I used set -n FS.sh to check for syntax errors. No problems. I run the script with set -x and set -v with the following error: find: bad option ; find: path-list predicate-list Reviewing the verbose output everything is read correctly. The files transfer and the script completes. I can't seem... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigSky
4 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Question - error during boot

I have an HP NetServer LH3 which is exhibiting an error during the boot process. I am getting the following messages, none of which I've seen before 1. WARNING: SCSI adapter: Cannot install intr vecno=12 type=4 IPL=5 Vector 12 is private 2. WARNING: "TEST_UNIT_READY" Command timed 11 seconds... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slant-40
0 Replies

7. Programming

Newbie Question.. -> error: syntax error before ';' token

Hello, the following is generating a error at the line "tmprintf(&tmBundle, _TMC("{0}"),Prompt);"... a bit lost as I am diving into this debug... Thank you in advance... int H_YesNo(TMCHAR *Prompt, int DefVal) { TMCHAR YesNo = '\0'; tmprintf(&tmBundle, _TMC("{0}"),Prompt); while... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reelflytime
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on FTP Error Log

Hello All, Below is the control card or the file which i am using in shell script to mget files from remote machine via FTP. bash-3.00$ cat ftp_ALD_DAC.log open 10.xx.yy.zzz user D00000187 nb8tr4xx2u ascii cd prod/out lcd /Internal_Impact_TT_Input mget ALD*.TXT bye Below is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error redirection question

Hi gurus, I have a question, need some of your inputs... I have a command like this : export LINE_COUNT=`wc -l test.dat | awk '{print $1}'` echo $LINE_COUNT --- > gives me 2 which is fine as the file has 2 lines. This works fine if the file test.dat is present but in case... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: calredd
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about syntax error

first of all.. sorry about all the question bombing.. im bored atm so im currently playing around with sh scripting hehe s = `expr ls -s Documents | grep Music | awk '{ print $1 }' ` t = `expr $t + $s` it give syntax error s not found t not found lol... any idea why? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nick1097
7 Replies
palmtopnm(1)                                                  General Commands Manual                                                 palmtopnm(1)

NAME
palmtopnm - convert a Palm pixmap into a portable anymap SYNOPSIS
palmtopnm [-verbose] [-rendition N] [-showhist] [-forceplain] [pnmfile] palmtopnm -transparent [-verbose] [pnmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a Palm pixmap as input, from stdin or pnmfile. Produces either a portable pixmap as output, or writes the value of the transparent color in the Palm pixmap to stdout. OPTIONS
-verbose Display various interesting information about the input file and process. -transparent If the Palm pixmap has a transparent color set, the RGB value for that color will be written to stdout as in the form #RRGGBB, where RR, GG, and BB are two-digit hexadecimal numbers indicating a value between 0 and 255. If no transparent color is set in the bit- map, nothing will be output. No additional output will be generated; no anymap will be output. -rendition N Palm pixmaps may contain several different renditions of the same pixmap, with different depths. By default, palmtopnm operates on the first rendition (rendition number 1) in the pixmap. This switch allows you to operate on a different rendition. The value must be between 1 and the number of renditions in the pixmap, inclusive. -showhist Writes a histogram of colors in the input file to stderr. -forceplain Force the output anymap to be in ASCII 'plain' netpbm format. SEE ALSO
pnmtopalm(1), pnm(5) BUGS
An additional compression format, "packbits," has been added with PalmOS 4.0. This package should be updated to handle it. You currently cannot generate an alpha mask if the Palm pixmap has a transparent color. However, you can still do this with ppmcolormask with a Netpbm pipe similar to: palmtopnm pixmap.palm | ppmcolormask `palmtopnm -transparent pixmap.palm` AUTHORS
This program was originally written as Tbmptopnm.c, by Ian Goldberg. It was heavily modified by Bill Janssen to add color, compression, and transparency function. Copyright 1995-2001 by Ian Goldberg and Bill Janssen. 15 December 2000 palmtopnm(1)