Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Meta charcters
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Meta charcters Post 302732167 by Phaneendra G on Friday 16th of November 2012 06:49:51 PM
Old 11-16-2012
Meta charcters

Find out lines in a given file consisting of the following pattern BCAA, BCAAA, BCAAAA, BCAAAAA, BCAAAAAA

Last edited by Scott; 11-16-2012 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Homework. Closed.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Handling Special Charcters

Dear All, I have created a UTF-8 database to store multi-lingual charcters. Below is the query from which i insert from Winsql (front-end third party database browser tool), the data gets inserted properly. insert into a (no, lbl) values (1, "Cliquez ici pour revenir Ã_ la recherche de... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lloydnwo
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remove charcters

How do i remove single quotes(') from a file. Can we use sed for it (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris01752
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Line Longer Than 2048 Charcters

I have a csv file with a record size of greater than 2048.So when i try to open the file in VI..This is the error i get (test.csv" A line cannot be longer than 2048 characters) Is there a way i can change this parameter to read a bigger line (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris01752
2 Replies

4. Solaris

What is Meta Database ?

Hi Guys, what is a meta file system ? what is it use for? What is /etc/vfstab? What is the relationship between the "vfstab file and meta file system. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tlee
1 Replies

5. Solaris

What is Meta Database ?

Hi Guys, what is a meta file system ? what is it use for? What is /etc/vfstab? What is the relationship between the "vfstab file and meta file system. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tlee
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat in linux, file holding special charcters

Hi I'd like to cat, in linux, a file that holds special charcters, like "-->" and ">" and "]" For example I have a file named test123.txt it looks like this: 2008-09-11 00:27:01,496 - < 0 > --> Start calculation of pattern , Pattern was split to pattern graphs < 0 > System Tqls Optimizer... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: liav
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Substitution when special charcters involved

I am trying to substitute a substring in a file and am having difficulty due to the presence of 'special characters' I tried sed -e "s/Bob's birthday 13/11/08 (today)/Bob's birthday 14/11/08 (tomorrow)/" file1 This does not action any change due to the square brackets. How can I cater... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SAMZ
5 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Meta charcters

find out lines in a given file consisting of the following pattern BCAA, BCAAA, BCAAAA, BCAAAAA, BCAAAAAA (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Phaneendra G
1 Replies
Moose::Meta::Instance(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Moose::Meta::Instance(3pm)

NAME
Moose::Meta::Instance - The Moose Instance metaclass VERSION
version 2.0603 SYNOPSIS
# nothing to see here DESCRIPTION
This class provides the low level data storage abstractions for attributes. Using this API directly in your own code violates encapsulation, and we recommend that you use the appropriate APIs in Moose::Meta::Class and Moose::Meta::Attribute instead. Those APIs in turn call the methods in this class as appropriate. At present, this is an empty subclass of Class::MOP::Instance, so you should see that class for all API details. INHERITANCE
"Moose::Meta::Instance" is a subclass of Class::MOP::Instance. BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-28 Moose::Meta::Instance(3pm)