Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Deciphering a tag character string Post 302720339 by kristinu on Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 07:36:29 PM
Old 10-23-2012
Deciphering a tag character string

I have a string, eg 7f30.3 and I want to store things in the following way

Code:
npos = 7
decform = true
width = 30
ndp = 3

I need to read each character one by one. I am coding in fortran but I can try to code it should answer be given in C in the above way.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

converting character string to hex string

HI Hi I have a character string which contains some special characters and I need it to display as a hex string. For example, the sample i/p string: ×¥ïA Å gïÛý and the o/p should be : D7A5EF4100C5010067EFDBFD Any pointers or sample code pls. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: axes
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capturing string between a xml tag

Hi All, I have an XML-: <ProcId>CES_P5010_AddVLan</ProcId> <DataVersion>yxcxycyxcycyxc</DataVersion> <JobId>OR3000055-002-1</JobId> </CesHeader> <VLanServiceList> <NopId>blu</NopId> </VLanServiceList> <StatusNPA>2</StatusNPA> ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit_iti
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn: How to loop through a string character by character

If I have a string defined as: MyString=abcde echo $MyString How can I loop through it character by character? I haven't been able to find a way to index the string so that I loop through it. shew01 (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: shew01
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding a string inside A Tag

I have umpteen number of files containing HTML A tags in the below format or I want to find all the lines that contain the word Login= I used this command grep "Login=" * This gave me normal lines as well which contain the word Login= for example, it returned lines which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahlia84
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove string inside html tag <a>

Does anybody know how i can remove string from <a> tag? There are several hundred posts in a few forums that need to be cleaned up. The precise situation is ---------- <a href="http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/anyboard.cgi?fvp=/family/sexuality_and_spirituality/&cmd=rA&cG=43"> ------------- my... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: georgi58
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting a string from html tag

Hi I am new to string extractions in shell script... I am trying to extract a string such as #1753 from html tag looks like below. <a class="model-link tl-tr" href="lastSuccessfulBuild/">Last successful build (#1753), 40 min ago</a> and want the value as 1753 Could someone help me to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hicharbo
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check empty string in an XML tag?

I have an XML tag <abc> which is empty as <abc></abc>.If the the tag is empty I want to flag the file as bad. Please help. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneeta13
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to print string if tag is specific value

In the below awk I am trying to print expName only if another tag planExecuted is true. In addition to the expName I am also printing planShortID. For some reason the word experiment gets printed so I remove it with sed. I have attached the complete index.html as well as included a sample of it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed searches a character string for a specified delimiter character, and returns a leading or traili

Hi, Anyone can help using SED searches a character string for a specified delimiter character, and returns a leading or trailing space/blank. Text file : "1"|"ExternalClassDEA519CF5"|"Art1" "2"|"ExternalClass563EA516C"|"Art3" "3"|"ExternalClass305ED16B8"|"Art9" ... ... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fspalero
2 Replies
Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor(3pm)

NAME
Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor METHODS
printcompositor = Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor->new ($buffer) o $buffer (Gtk2::SourceView2::Buffer) printcompositor = Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor->new_from_view ($view) o $view (Gtk2::SourceView2::View) string = $compositor->get_body_font_name $compositor->set_body_font_name ($font_name) o $font_name (string) double = $compositor->get_bottom_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $compositor->set_bottom_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) buffer = $compositor->get_buffer $compositor->draw_page ($context, $page_nr) o $context (Gtk2::PrintContext) o $page_nr (integer) string = $compositor->get_footer_font_name $compositor->set_footer_font_name ($font_name) o $font_name (string or undef) $compositor->set_footer_format ($separator, $left, $center, $right) o $separator (boolean) o $left (string or undef) o $center (string or undef) o $right (string or undef) string = $compositor->get_header_font_name $compositor->set_header_font_name ($font_name) o $font_name (string or undef) $compositor->set_header_format ($separator, $left, $center, $right) o $separator (boolean) o $left (string or undef) o $center (string or undef) o $right (string or undef) boolean = $compositor->get_highlight_syntax $compositor->set_highlight_syntax ($highlight) o $highlight (boolean) double = $compositor->get_left_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $compositor->set_left_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) string = $compositor->get_line_numbers_font_name $compositor->set_line_numbers_font_name ($font_name) o $font_name (string or undef) integer = $compositor->get_n_pages boolean = $compositor->paginate ($context) o $context (Gtk2::PrintContext) double = $compositor->get_pagination_progress boolean = $compositor->get_print_footer $compositor->set_print_footer ($print) o $print (boolean) boolean = $compositor->get_print_header $compositor->set_print_header ($print) o $print (boolean) integer = $compositor->get_print_line_numbers $compositor->set_print_line_numbers ($interval) o $interval (integer) double = $compositor->get_right_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $compositor->set_right_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) integer = $compositor->get_tab_width $compositor->set_tab_width ($width) o $width (integer) double = $compositor->get_top_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $compositor->set_top_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) wrapmode = $compositor->get_wrap_mode $compositor->set_wrap_mode ($wrap_mode) o $wrap_mode (Gtk2::WrapMode) PROPERTIES
'body-font-name' (string : default undef : readable / writable) Name of the font to use for the text body (e.g. "Monospace 10") 'buffer' (Gtk2::SourceView2::Buffer : default undef : readable / writable / construct-only) The GtkSourceBuffer object to print 'footer-font-name' (string : default undef : readable / writable) Name of the font to use for the page footer (e.g. "Monospace 10") 'header-font-name' (string : default undef : readable / writable) Name of the font to use for the page header (e.g. "Monospace 10") 'highlight-syntax' (boolean : default true : readable / writable) Whether to print the document with highlighted syntax 'line-numbers-font-name' (string : default undef : readable / writable) Name of the font to use for the line numbers (e.g. "Monospace 10") 'n-pages' (integer : default -1 : readable) The number of pages in the document (-1 means the document has not been completely paginated). 'print-footer' (boolean : default false : readable / writable) Whether to print a footer in each page 'print-header' (boolean : default false : readable / writable) Whether to print a header in each page 'print-line-numbers' (Glib::UInt : default 1 : readable / writable) Interval of printed line numbers (0 means no numbers) 'tab-width' (Glib::UInt : default 8 : readable / writable) Width of a tab character expressed in spaces 'wrap-mode' (Gtk2::WrapMode : default "none" : readable / writable) Whether to wrap lines never, at word boundaries, or at character boundaries. ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Gtk2::Unit o 'pixel' / 'GTK_UNIT_PIXEL' o 'points' / 'GTK_UNIT_POINTS' o 'inch' / 'GTK_UNIT_INCH' o 'mm' / 'GTK_UNIT_MM' enum Gtk2::WrapMode o 'none' / 'GTK_WRAP_NONE' o 'char' / 'GTK_WRAP_CHAR' o 'word' / 'GTK_WRAP_WORD' o 'word-char' / 'GTK_WRAP_WORD_CHAR' SEE ALSO
Gtk2::SourceView2, Glib::Object COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 by Emmanuel Rodriguez perl v5.14.2 2011-11-16 Gtk2::SourceView2::PrintCompositor(3pm)