Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUN BLADE T6340 - which OS ?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SUN BLADE T6340 - which OS ? Post 302715023 by bartus11 on Saturday 13th of October 2012 02:16:42 PM
Old 10-13-2012
What exactly do you want to do with that machine? Maybe it is fairly easy to accomplish with Solaris.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

sun Blade 2000 and XVR100

hello, I have SunBlade 2000 with XVR-1000 graphics card. Xserver won't loaded. I've reinstalled OS 9 ( loaded Driver) nor 10 still won't do it. Anyone has this problem or have any ideas whats' wrong, greatly appreciated!! thanks in adv. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anphdula
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help to configure Sun Blade 150 workstation

Hi, I am new to UNIX. I have a Sun Blade 150 worksation. I used a Dell monitor and Dell keyboard as input and output devices. However, workstation always told me that keyboard couldn't be found. I used Dell keyboard with USB and Dell keyboard with series connector. It all didn't work. Please help... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
10 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Blade 100 Disk Compatibility

It's me again, I was taking my Sun Blade 100 apart last night to see what kind of drive I have. It is a Seagate ST320011A Barracuda ATA IV 20 GB 7200 RPM Ultra ATA/100 IDE. Now 20 gig ain't all that big anymore and I got to thinking about putting a couple bigger drives in there. although I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Blade 100 Memory Upgrade

Hi, I've been a member for a while but have never posted. I have a Sun Blade 100 desktop and I just installed Solaris 10 and it is unbearably slow. I only have 128 Meg of RAM and need to upgrade. I have searched and found many online resources that have RAM, but I was wondering if anyone has... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
12 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Serial Connection sun blade 100 to pc

Hi, If someone please help as my efforts been exhausted in connecting my sun blade 100 serial to my pc. I am using null modem with DB9(female) in sun blade and DB9(female, using gender change) in pc. I am trying both hyper/putty 9600 8 N 1 configurations. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younics
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Sun Blade T6320 memory configuration

Can you mix DIMMs in a T6320 (sparc) blade? I have read/heard that the DIMMs in a memory bay must be identical but can you have different size DIMMs installed in the blade? For instance, can you have 1 4GB DIMM in bay 0, 2 2GB DIMMs in bay 1, 4 1 GB DIMMs in bay 2 and 2 2GB DIMMs in bay 3 for a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Blade 150 not a Sun?

I have recently re-installed Solaris 10 on a Sun Blade 150 followed by a patch set (10_Recommended) dated 2011.12.05. I have just noticed /bin/sun now returns false, rather than true. See below. $ uname -a SunOS myblade1 5.10 Generic_147440-07 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100 $ /bin/sparc &&... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: apmcd47
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reinstalling Solaris 9 on Sun Blade 100

For the past ten years I have owned a blade 100, and I had Solaris 9 running on it. Due to the fact, 9 is woefully out of date, I wanted to try 10, but 10 needed more ram, so I beefed up the ram to the full 2 gig. I have two 15 gig ide drives in the box (stock drives). But unfortunately solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RichardET
2 Replies

9. Solaris

help installing solaris 10 on sun blade 1500

Hi everyone can someone please explain to me how to install solaris 10 on a sunblade 1500 using cdrom? Thanks for your assistance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies
curl_multi_add_handle(3)					  libcurl Manual					  curl_multi_add_handle(3)

NAME
curl_multi_add_handle - add an easy handle to a multi session SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLMcode curl_multi_add_handle(CURLM *multi_handle, CURL *easy_handle); DESCRIPTION
Adds a standard easy handle to the multi stack. This function call will make this multi_handle control the specified easy_handle. Further- more, libcurl now initiates the connection associated with the specified easy_handle. When an easy handle has been added to a multi stack, you can not and you must not use curl_easy_perform(3) on that handle! If the easy handle is not set to use a shared (CURLOPT_SHARE) or global DNS cache (CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE), it will be made to use the DNS cache that is shared between all easy handles within the multi handle when curl_multi_add_handle(3) is called. The easy handle will remain added until you remove it again with curl_multi_remove_handle(3). You should remove the easy handle from the multi stack before you terminate first the easy handle and then the multi handle: 1 - curl_multi_remove_handle(3) 2 - curl_easy_cleanup(3) 3 - curl_multi_cleanup(3) RETURN VALUE
CURLMcode type, general libcurl multi interface error code. SEE ALSO
curl_multi_cleanup(3),curl_multi_init(3) libcurl 7.9.5 4 March 2002 curl_multi_add_handle(3)