Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: linux help
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers linux help Post 302714441 by gull04 on Friday 12th of October 2012 07:31:53 AM
Old 10-12-2012
Hi,

This should be posted in the Homework Forum.

Regards

Dave

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
LIBNGATM(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 					       LIBNGATM(3)

NAME
libngatm -- ATM signalling library LIBRARY
Begemot ATM signalling library (libngatm, -lngatm) DESCRIPTION
The Begemot UNI signalling library handles message decoding and encoding as well as the Q.2110 and Q.2120 transport protocols and adaptation layers, and ATM-Forum UNI 4.0 compliant signalling. Because of this complexity the description is broken down in several man pages: unimsg(3) Describes a data structure and functions for handling of variable sized messages. unistruct(3) describes data structures for the decoding, encoding and printing functions in the library. unifunc(3) describes the decoding, encoding and printing functions. uniaddr(3) describes address structures and handling functions. unisap(3) SEE ALSO
sscop(1) STANDARDS
This implementation conforms to the applicable ITU-T recommendations and ATM Forum standards. AUTHORS
Hartmut Brandt <harti@FreeBSD.org> BSD
May 23, 2005 BSD