Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Echoed in Ajax
Top Forums Programming PHP Echoed in Ajax Post 302714021 by Corona688 on Thursday 11th of October 2012 03:14:14 PM
Old 10-11-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimyThomas
I have added links to view different days but when it loads up its just loading up a new page. I can't quite remember how I done it but I'd like it to be in ajax if that's possible.
AJAX also loads pages -- it has to get the data somehow. It just does so in javascript with an xmlquery..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

echoed prompt not appearing until after read command.

I have a script I am runing on a hacked CDLinux live CD called from /etc/rc.d/rc.local. The part of th script in question goes like this. When run from rc.local the prompt "Centre name :" and the colour change does not appear until after I type the input text and press return. Also, I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: simonb
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting echoed text into a new file

Hi, I've set up a script so that a user answers questions, and then these answers come back onto the screen accompanied by text that I've echoed. Is there a way of putting this into a new file? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: likelylad
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP webserver vs AJAX

Hello All I want to develop a news ticker using a PHP webserver instead of polling the RSS feed using AJAX. Let me know if you guys have any idea about this. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvendu4urs
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution of a string being echoed in bash

hi all, I am trying to do a loop on a series of plotting function shown below: colorlist=(blue red green); n=0; for k in $xy; do psbasemap $range -JM$scale -B10g5 -X1 -Y1 -P -K > $outfile pscoast $range -JM$scale -B10g5 -D$res -P -W$lwidth -G$fill -O -K >> $outfile echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ida1215
1 Replies
GET_CFG_VAR(3)								 1							    GET_CFG_VAR(3)

get_cfg_var - Gets the value of a PHP configuration option

SYNOPSIS
string get_cfg_var (string $option) DESCRIPTION
Gets the value of a PHP configuration $option. This function will not return configuration information set when the PHP was compiled, or read from an Apache configuration file. To check whether the system is using a configuration file, try retrieving the value of the cfg_file_path configuration setting. If this is available, a configuration file is being used. PARAMETERS
o $option - The configuration option name. RETURN VALUES
Returns the current value of the PHP configuration variable specified by $option, or FALSE if an error occurs. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | get_cfg_var(3) was fixed to be able to return | | | "array" ini options. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ini_get(3), ini_get_all(3). PHP Documentation Group GET_CFG_VAR(3)