Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Echoed in Ajax
Top Forums Programming PHP Echoed in Ajax Post 302714021 by Corona688 on Thursday 11th of October 2012 03:14:14 PM
Old 10-11-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimyThomas
I have added links to view different days but when it loads up its just loading up a new page. I can't quite remember how I done it but I'd like it to be in ajax if that's possible.
AJAX also loads pages -- it has to get the data somehow. It just does so in javascript with an xmlquery..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

echoed prompt not appearing until after read command.

I have a script I am runing on a hacked CDLinux live CD called from /etc/rc.d/rc.local. The part of th script in question goes like this. When run from rc.local the prompt "Centre name :" and the colour change does not appear until after I type the input text and press return. Also, I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: simonb
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting echoed text into a new file

Hi, I've set up a script so that a user answers questions, and then these answers come back onto the screen accompanied by text that I've echoed. Is there a way of putting this into a new file? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: likelylad
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP webserver vs AJAX

Hello All I want to develop a news ticker using a PHP webserver instead of polling the RSS feed using AJAX. Let me know if you guys have any idea about this. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvendu4urs
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution of a string being echoed in bash

hi all, I am trying to do a loop on a series of plotting function shown below: colorlist=(blue red green); n=0; for k in $xy; do psbasemap $range -JM$scale -B10g5 -X1 -Y1 -P -K > $outfile pscoast $range -JM$scale -B10g5 -D$res -P -W$lwidth -G$fill -O -K >> $outfile echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ida1215
1 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::Jsrpc(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  MojoMojo::Controller::Jsrpc(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::Jsrpc - Various JSRPC functions. SYNOPSIS
This is the Mojo powering our AJAX features. DESCRIPTION
This controller dispatches various data to ajax methods in mojomojo These methods will be called indirectly through javascript functions. ACTIONS
render ( /.jsrpc/render ) Edit uses this to get live preview. It gets some content in params->{content} and runs it through the formatter chain. child_menu ( /.jsrpc/child_menu?page_id=$page_id ) Returns a list of children for the page given by the page_id parameter, formatted for inclusion in a vertical tree navigation menu. diff ( /.jsrpc/diff ) Loads diff on demand. Takes an absolute revision number as arg, and diffs it against the previous version. submittag ( /.jsrpc/submittag ) Add a tag through form submit tag ( /.jsrpc/tag ) Add a tag to a page. Returns a list of yours and popular tags. untag ( /.jsrpc/untag ) Remove a tag from a page. Returns a list of yours and popular tags. imginfo ( .jsrpc/imginfo ) Inline info on hover for gallery photos. usersearch ( .jsrpc/usersearch ) Backend that handles jQuery autocomplete requests for users. set_permissions ( .jsrpc/set_permissions ) Sets page permissions. clear_permissions ( .jsrpc/clear_permissions ) Clears this page permissions for a given role (making permissions inherited). validate_perm_edit Validates if the user is able to edit permissions and if a role was supplied. AUTHOR
Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org>, David Naughton <naughton@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-07-20 MojoMojo::Controller::Jsrpc(3pm)