Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: i can not post new thread
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators i can not post new thread Post 302713359 by Scott on Wednesday 10th of October 2012 02:29:12 PM
Old 10-10-2012
Hi.

There is no restriction on your account. But you should post in the forum appropriate to your question. "Contact Us" forums are not for posting technical questions.

Go to the homepage, The UNIX and Linux Forums - Where There is a Shell There is a Way, and click on the forum that you feel best fits your question. When you get there, click "New Thread".

If you are experiencing problems posting, please provide more information, and screenshots, such that we can assist you better.

Thanks and regards,

Scoot.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how to post a thread

I am not getting post new thread button when i was logged in. tell me how to do this. i want to print data between two lines in a file into another file. which command should i use in UNIX (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamesh83
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Help I can not Post a Thread

I can not Post a Thread. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spiderman3k
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

i cannot able to post the thread

hi, Pls help me .. i cannot able to post the threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: am_73798
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

help to post a thread

hi,, sorry, couldnt navigate myself to post a new thread, pls guide if possible Thanks santhosh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santy_33
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post new thread

Can you tell me how to post a new thread? Please help me ASAP. Thanks, Dipakg (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipakg
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post a new thread

Im new to this forum. can you guide me how to post a new thread. Thanks in advance Hari (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari123
3 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Can't post new thread

Hi, I've tried 3 times to post a new thread and for whatever reason it's not happening, hope you can help Thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: saddlerken
11 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post a new thread?

Just joined and registered 15 minutes ago. Can't figure out how to post a new question about 'grep' I searched and found that I need to click the 'New Thread' button, I couldn't see any 'New Thread' buttons anywhere, so I searched around and ended up here where I DO see a 'new thread' button....... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuftyDave
3 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)